Is this couple looksmatched? [MY AVI VS GENERIC GL WHITE MAN]

Is this couple looksmatched?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Since you didn't think the Jewish Vindicta foid was looksmatched with a generic GL white man, what about my avi?
Is she looksmatched with this generic GL white man?

Tagging from the Jewish foid thread:
@FailedNormieManlet @Ishiamabloo @CurrycelManlet @TITUS @ConspiracyTheory @Thompsonz @koalendo @LooksOrDeath @8PSLcel @Vermilioncore @gamma @currylightskin @BeyondHope @Ishiamabloo @Adamantium @Kroker

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Girls is like 5 psl, but looks to masc. the guy is your everyday 6 psl white chad.
Don't many female models look masc but are still rated PSL 7+?
Siouxsies me tbh ngl.
Also, most people voted the guy 5.0 - 5.5 PSL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
I wank once a month i see pretty much all women as fair game.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Autism

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
He looks chad imo, great harmony, perfect coloring. I may be biased towards the woman, cause I tend to not find masc looking women attractive
he does look chad to me. ion know why niggas be saying he's a low tier chadlite jfl. norwooding and nct? thin lips?

• +1
He doesn’t have nct? Hairline is high, doesn’t look like norwooding, but yeah lips are pretty meh tbh
you're right my nigga, my bad!

Also does he look too masc in 2022? foids don't like the masc look these days

• +1
Yeah I could see he has neutral tilt. To answer your question, no he has good mix of masc and pretty boy features would slay anywhere.
What are his prettyboy features?

Where did you get into the discord where you were talking to the Jewish girl?
Vindicta, this is when it was pretty relaxed until when niggas here started to infiltrate the server
It was around then, I got kicked off because they suspected I was a lurker, and I was kicked out for using faceapp to verify myself (gender swapped from male to female)
I never got into the actual server, just the lobby and pretended to be a trans woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
guy cause the girl is that one male model put through faceapp

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
your avi is literally him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
guy cause the girl is that one male model put through faceapp
Her male version would be posting here while smoking weed like a stoner tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Guy mogs. They have the same pheno, it just happens to work better for males.

There are phenos where the inverse applies too. Jennifer Connelly looked like a (Giga-)Stacy in her prime, but the male version of her is a cucky HTN: https://looksmax.org/threads/anyone-with-faceapp-wanna-make-prime-jennifer-connelly-male.458182/
I can definitely see it. What would you rate the pair of them?

I've noticed when ultra feminine stacies go under the faceapp male filter they become less attractive

Whereas robust htbs and stacylites with slightly masc features become full blown chadlite or chads with the faceapp male filter

Tbh Jennifer connelly as a male looks good. Prettyboy appeal but not a chad

Does the guy in my op look pretty or masc?

Don't many female models look masc but are still rated PSL 7+?
Siouxsies me tbh ngl.
Also, most people voted the guy 5.0 - 5.5 PSL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The perfect face has identical proportions regardless of gender. Jaw angle, chin width etc have to obey the ratios. This is the reason why Chico is a giga mogger even though he looks like a chick with long hair.

4A8F40D4 60F7 4002 831A DED5D463B0B5 F6659B3C 9834 4B24 AD3A A9B01A087A6F
From 7.5psl chad to 7.5psl stacy (only change is slightly more positively tilted eyes)

The golden ratio creates a neotenous face. Look at Alain Delion, probably the most perfect face possible. He has very low sexual dimorphism (this turns you into a literal subhuman). Children don't have long and hooked noses, they don't have heavy jaws, they don't have receded hairlines. They have equal thirds, they are proportional.

E7D89872 9576 40A4 B773 7EEE55061886
Neotenous ovalfaceshape mogger.

C2FDAC2D 383B 46BC 9834 2FCE5F4F3BFF
As you can see, an adult human mogs an adult chimp, but gets mogged by the giga chad infant moggers. Think about it, if you kill an adult normie, you will be thrown in jail and forgoten about. If you kill a baby, you will be raped and killed in jail.

oh the dude and your avi look like the same person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787