Is this dude mid tier normie or almost high tier normie?!

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Just kidding it's me I have to do some fuck shit with the thread titles or people won't even click.

Am I maybe slightly above average?

PXL 20220905 180957252

I will get genioplasty and jaw implant in the next year I'm saving.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead and Deleted member 19629
Moneymaking & Success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17345, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING, BigBundaSlapper and 5 others
Am I maybe slightly above average?
Yes, slightly. If you get a tanning you would look good. How tall are you?
(And you need to do something with the thread titles asap, I'm starting to think you're autist)

Wait you look exactly like @native wtf? Did you change username. Hard to keep up

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, THEMOGGER, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
n
Yes, slightly. If you get a tanning you would look good. How tall are you?
(And you need to do something with the thread titles asap, I'm starting to think you're autist)
no you cant be above average without 2 things
decent mandible or a beard. its just like the base of attractiveness. you dont need an amazing mandible but his is a bit below the standard for good so hes like below average overall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Screenshot 20220905 183129

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 23558, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
n

decent mandible or a beard. its just like the base of attractiveness. you dont need an amazing mandible but his is a bit below the standard for good so hes like below average overall
he is average keep coping. his features and face overall makes for an average or slightly above face. nothing striking of course but that does not mean he is below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19629 and Deleted member 16220
n

Ideal. I wish I was worse looking. Ideally Indian and bald. Life should be more difficult.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ShowerMaxxing, NegativeNorwood and 2 others
n

Yeah more and more i believe strong beard genes can push someone to slightly above average looks even with a slightly below average mandible tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
he is average keep coping. his features and face overall makes for an average or slightly above face. nothing striking of course but that does not mean he is below
it doesnt work like that, we arent women so stop coping. youre male gaze coping sure his facial phenotype looks nice but for MEN its not enough

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16220
Also, didn't makinithappen rate you Chadlite jfl??

it doesnt work like that, we arent women so stop coping. youre male gaze coping sure his facial phenotype looks nice but for MEN its not enough
no he is not below average lol. if he is below send me an example of someone who IS average

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deprived and poopoohead
why jaw surgery nigga. your soft features are lacking (nose and lips are kinda ass). bloated as hell too, you look decent though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Bro don’t get surgeries you dumbass. Easily chadlite if you leanmaxx and get a tan. Softmaxxing the way to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14774 and 8 others
jfl react this dick

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, terrorblade, Deleted member 19152 and 11 others
why jaw surgery nigga. your soft features are lacking (nose and lips are kinda ass). bloated as hell too, you look decent though
Im not that bloated I have very small jaw and wide skull and zygos so I am a circle

PXL 20220825 153156741MP

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Blackgymmax
no he is not below average lol. if he is below send me an example of someone who IS average
give him a slightly wider mandible and hes average or maybe a genio then hes average

Attachments

• Matthew_Lewis.png
    Matthew_Lewis.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Blackgymmax
Got permission to do what I wanted:
- heart eye react this if you want the dude to have higher warn%

- sad eye react if you want me to just move it to the rating sub and leave him without warn%

:Comfy:
You can go fuck yourself

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deprived, Deleted member 19629 and 1 other person
n

Yeah yeah just grow a beard bro, girls gonna love it!! You are a fucking autist

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16220
he is worse looking bye

Yeah yeah just grow a beard bro, girls gonna love it!! You are a fucking autist
i never said that you fucking idiot. a beard beats his lower third which basically negs him into below average where as a beard would be a 0 or -1 in some cases
where a jawline is more of a +2
the guy @Johnnybegood posted mogs OP. he has a worse pheno and weird features yes but his mandible outweighs that and beats down op. where as if you slapped that mandible on op he would be a mogger. now fuck off you delusional retarded greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gymmaxedhorse, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
i kinda look like you native
20220906 004048
getting bsso, genio, lefort 2, ramus lengthening, canthoplasty and under eye fat grafts in 2036

• +1
you must be a femboy. In this case yeah youd love OP since theyd basically not even care about the mandible
pov you forget that eyes exist

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i kinda look like you native View attachment 1854899 getting bsso, genio, lefort 2, ramus lengthening, canthoplasty and under eye fat grafts in my dreams
nah don't lefort 2 it's autism tier there's a legit risk of blindness and facial paralysis. i would legit favor you getting LL over lefort 2.

im micros from your discord btw but you banned me:feelswhy:

pov you forget that eyes exist
even if he had eyes like gandy it wouldnt be enough with that mandible. everyone who has high smv based off eyes has a mandible FAR better than OP

nah don't lefort 2 it's autism tier there's a legit risk of blindness and facial paralysis. i would legit favor you getting LL over lefort 2.
maxilla implants then? or maybe even thumbpulling and hard mewing?

Got permission to do what I wanted:
- heart eye react this if you want the dude to have higher warn%

- sad eye react if you want me to just move it to the rating sub and leave him without warn%

:Comfy:
@Xangsane @Nims @alriodai @ArvidGustavsson @fucclife
Thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims
even if he had eyes like gandy it wouldnt be enough with that mandible. everyone who has high smv based off eyes has a mandible FAR better than OP
objectively that harry potter dude and op are probably on par lol

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 16220
maxilla implants then? or maybe even thumbpulling and hard mewing?
maxilla is meme it doesn't affect the frontal at all. from the 3/4ths it's cheekbones and chin and orbitals not maxilla. maxilla is ONLY side profile which BARELY ANYONE sees. believe me just work on lower third, cheekbones, browridge and soft features and you'll be MORE than fine. get LL if you want to get revenge. nothing more satisfying than showing back up at 6'6 jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gtuktm and smvmaxxertilllate
shit like look at ben afflicks mandible. its not really amazing but its good enough and it could be slightly worse and it would be fine. OP has very good potential he will be what youre envision and probably FAR BETTER after he gets a tiny bit of mandible work done 100%

shit like look at ben afflicks mandible. its not really amazing but its good enough and it could be slightly worse and it would be fine. OP has very good potential he will be what youre envision and probably FAR BETTER after he gets a tiny bit of mandible work done 100%
I don't need mandible I need gonions and a big genio. You can't even see my jaw from the front and my chin is also giga small

maxilla is meme it doesn't affect the frontal at all. from the 3/4ths it's cheekbones and chin and orbitals not maxilla. maxilla is ONLY side profile which BARELY ANYONE sees. believe me just work on lower third, cheekbones, browridge and soft features and you'll be MORE than fine. get LL if you want to get revenge. nothing more satisfying than showing back up at 6'6 jfl
maxilla does affect soft tissues and gives you a leaner looking face, however it really isnt the base of attractiveness. UNLESS youre black. i noticed that all the beard moggers black dudes witha a good body either have a good mandible or a really good skull size + maxilla, but its still interchangeable with a shit maxilla and decent mandible, but youre not a nigger and you dont have a beard so maxilla means dog shit. just have a mandilbe theory

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and gtuktm
Makinithappenreturn rated OP Chadlite and said his mandible was "strong"

Proof:
IMG 20220905 235242

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Deleted member 18931, Oberyn and 3 others
blackpill has perverted the way you see things. this guy is already average and will be higher after surgeries

I don't need mandible I need gonions and a big genio. You can't even see my jaw from the front and my chin is also giga small
nigga your gonions are still apart of your mandible and so is your chin. just do what you know you have to do

blackpill has perverted the way you see things. this guy is already average and will be higher after surgeries
no its based on what i see women liking

@Xangsane @Nims @alriodai @ArvidGustavsson @fucclife
Thoughts ?
You should warn op tbh. :lul:

This shit needs to stop people keep posting things in the wrong sections and its so annoying if you started warning people maybe people might take notice.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson