Is this dude mid tier normie or almost high tier normie?!

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Blackgymmax
shit like look at ben afflicks mandible. its not really amazing but its good enough and it could be slightly worse and it would be fine. OP has very good potential he will be what youre envision and probably FAR BETTER after he gets a tiny bit of mandible work done 100%
So he will become a chadlite or chad? When no one here save for a few who have achieved that?

Makinithappenreturn rated OP Chadlite and said his mandible was "strong"

Proof:
View attachment 1854909

@Blackgymmax
honestly OP will look like a mogger in the future anyways. his base is nice. alot of guys can do very well. just have an ok phenotype and a decent mandible and youre fat. you dont need a perfect mogger male model mandible either

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
he meant overall because of height cope. facially i need jaw surgery and orbital implants and i agree with that tbh.
if you got jaw surgery + orbital implants youd be chad 100%

So he will become a chadlite or chad? When no one here save for a few who have achieved that?
chadlite > genio and mandible widening
full blown chad if he does orbital implant

honestly OP will look like a mogger in the future anyways. his base is nice. alot of guys can do very well. just have an ok phenotype and a decent mandible and youre fat. you dont need a perfect mogger male model mandible either
Yeah i think the same. He has good pheno and is pleasant on the eyes tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You should warn op tbh. :lul:

This shit needs to stop people keep posting things in the wrong sections and its so annoying if you started warning people maybe people might take notice.
giga soy request. "muhhhh send him a warning!!!" just permaban me you utter fucking soylords. you can all go to hell for how soy you are. im here to looksmax. the mods can ride my fucking cock. came here to find like minded people not ride some trucels dick because his name is purple, guess what, my name is purple too

He's the money making success kind of guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nims, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16220
maxilla is meme it doesn't affect the frontal at all. from the 3/4ths it's cheekbones and chin and orbitals not maxilla. maxilla is ONLY side profile which BARELY ANYONE sees. believe me just work on lower third, cheekbones, browridge and soft features and you'll be MORE than fine. get LL if you want to get revenge. nothing more satisfying than showing back up at 6'6 jfl
im at 20% bodyfat i think i could have good cheekbones from leanmaxxing cos even though ur way leaner than me we look similiar bodyfat level its obvious ur still leaner than me but u look 16% from face jfl, my browridge is quite good implants always look giga unnatural from what ive seen i will bonesmash it i know you said its cope but i had a dent in the glabella above my eyebrows and i bonesmashed that and its filled in more it doesnt look subhuman anymore, btw scott eastwood has the same thing search what he looks like if youre curious, and im still young enough to heightmax but idk man a guy on here said his face looks more ogre after taking mk677 and his temples grew larger and jot lower third jfl also tanner stage calculator said i could grow to 6"4.7:feelsgood: (let me cope in peace)

give him a slightly wider mandible and hes average or maybe a genio then hes average
I think most users here live in Mumbai, average guy has a decent mandible and maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 19766 and Blackgymmax
chadlite > genio and mandible widening
full blown chad if he does orbital implant
In theory yes but prolly not. Native isn't some dude with like a model tier eye area and birdcel tier deformed jaws. He needs surgeries to create halos. That never works out.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 16220
I think most users here live in Mumbai, average guy has a decent mandible and maxilla
Nah. Indians are failoed by their phenotye rather than their bones.

In theory yes but prolly not. Native isn't some dude with like a model tier eye area and birdcel tier deformed jaws. He needs surgeries to create halos. That never works out.
we'll see. i believe in him

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 16220
Yea guys barely ascend with surgeries

yeh in the west average white guy gets failod by facial harmony, something this man has alot of

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 7580
we'll see. i believe in him
Honestly, I just think he should just get a genio and some fillers. Should fix the mandible issue.

6/10 face and 6'4" should be enough to do well IRL. No need for orbital implants, which would make him look weird.

Titbot got those orbital implants and yeah his eye area looks a lot better but I think there is an uncanniness we are overlooking.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16220 and Blackgymmax
Yeah yeah just grow a beard bro, girls gonna love it!! You are a fucking autist
FaceApp 1662418760917

From Jacob to child rapist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Niklaus Mikaelson
FaceApp 1662418867185

You should agemaxxing and fuck your grandma's friends bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Beard needs a more angular shape. It would increase his sex appeal.
I don't think so. He has a terrible and dirty look with that beard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16220
Very true among white guys, obviously jawline not so much but their chins align with their lower lips in nearly all cases I've found

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
Honestly, I just think he should just get a genio and some fillers. Should fix the mandible issue.
i think so its the safer option
6/10 face and 6'4" should be enough to do well IRL. No need for orbital implants, which would make him look weird.
yeh
Titbot got those orbital implants and yeah his eye area looks a lot better but I think there is an uncanniness we are overlooking.
yeh

• +1
Just kidding it's me I have to do some fuck shit with the thread titles or people won't even click.

Am I maybe slightly above average?

View attachment 1854877

I will get genioplasty and jaw implant in the next year I'm saving.
If you went to my high school you would probably be above average facially, and at worst average. Although there definitely is still room for improvement as you yourself have admitted
So yes, MTN-HTN is pretty fitting for you
But IDK, you could be super aspie and look better IRL, I know a few guys like that
That's why I don't think asking for ratings online is very smart, just go off your IRL experience, unless you're genuinely non-NT/manlet then it's a good indicator of your looks in quite a few ways
The only thing I ever ask people for online is what they think my failoes are, ask if a certain trait is this or that, and maybe some tips/advice on how to improve that if they do know, I think most people would be better off doing the same tbh

• +1
Mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
So you think surgery should only be used to correct failos?

n

no you cant be above average without 2 things
decent mandible or a beard. its just like the base of attractiveness. you dont need an amazing mandible but his is a bit below the standard for good so hes like below average overall

Do you have of his eye area post recovery? Last time I saw them they looked good and didn’t strike me as uncanny.

If they are very severe then yeah.
Lol suicide fuel for my dreams of creating a decent eye area surgically tbh. W/e I’m still going to try you only live once.

Do you have of his eye area post recovery? Last time I saw them they looked good and didn’t strike me as uncanny.
Yes. With him wearing green contacts. He did look good to me. But we have not seen a video of him in motion. Also, women didn't respond that positively when a user showed them his face. He is in a better position before.

I just think he is hardcapped by pheno/harmony/skull size even though his eye area is a lot better than before.

Yes. With him wearing green contacts. He did look good to me. But we have not seen a video of him in motion. Also, women didn't respond that positively when a user showed them his face. He is in a better position before.

I just think he is hardcapped by pheno/harmony/skull size even though his eye area is a lot better than before.
Can you share with me by any chance?
Also about the women not responding well thing I was about to say I don’t think it’s his eyes but his height/skull/pheno like you said.

Can you share with me by any chance?
Also about the women not responding well thing I was about to say I don’t think it’s his eyes but his height/skull/pheno like you said.
Nah. You will have to ask him.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Gigachad imo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Niklaus Mikaelson
n

no you cant be above average without 2 things
decent mandible or a beard. its just like the base of attractiveness. you dont need an amazing mandible but his is a bit below the standard for good so hes like below average overall
Cope. Many girls love robert pattinson and he has a shit mandible. Mandible doesn't matter to women. They don't even know what it is. Beards don't matter either if you have a chad level jaw it's better to not have a beard. You can't have a beard when you are young anyway because it ages you. If you are late teens or early 20s clean shaven and staying lean to bring out your jawline is ideal

Cope. Many girls love robert pattinson and he has a shit mandible. Mandible doesn't matter to women. They don't even know what it is. Beards don't matter either if you have a chad level jaw it's better to not have a beard. You can't have a beard when you are young anyway because it ages you. If you are late teens or early 20s clean shaven and staying lean to bring out your jawline is ideal
robert has a good mandible you absolute dumb fuck. OP would be a mogger with that shit

MV5BOTlmMjI3OGUtNjBhMy00NzUxLThlNTAtMGQyNWE4ODg4MTI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY V1 SX700 CR0

youre an actual complete retard if you think this is a bad mandible. I hope youre not giving out ANY looksmaxxing advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, It'snotover, ROTTING and 1 other person
robert has a good mandible you absolute dumb fuck. OP would be a mogger with that shit
shit I was thinking maxilla :LOL: robert has a shit maxilla but it doesn't matter to women. Either way you certainly don't need a beard to be above average if you have a good mandible/jaw it's best not to have a beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Blackgymmax
shit I was thinking maxilla :LOL: robert has a shit maxilla but it doesn't matter to women.
yeh i already covered that in this thread
Either way you certainly don't need a beard to be above average if you have a good mandible/jaw it's best not to have a beard
this too, good mandible >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. beard

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
shit I was thinking maxilla :LOL: robert has a shit maxilla but it doesn't matter to women. Either way you certainly don't need a beard to be above average if you have a good mandible/jaw it's best not to have a beard
you can slay hard with a flat gook maxilla with a good mandible but you think youll slay with a shit jaw and an amazing maxilla? think again bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
you can slay hard with a flat gook maxilla with a good mandible but you think youll slay with a shit jaw and an amazing maxilla? think again bud
Yeah I honestly don't think maxilla even matters at all unless it's really really bad. Tbh if someone's maxilla is TOO developed it sticks out and looks like a chimpanzees mouth and if it's too recessed it can look a little off but in the end it's not that important imo jawline is what matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Blackgymmax
Yeah I honestly don't think maxilla even matters at all unless it's really really bad. Tbh if someone's maxilla is TOO developed it sticks out and looks like a chimpanzees mouth and if it's too recessed it can look a little off but in the end it's not that important imo jawline is what matters
black girls dont mind it lel

Also, didn't makinithappen rate you Chadlite jfl??

Yeah I didn't know how to evaluate and rate properly back then

He is a normie with height halo

HTN sex appeal

Far from the Chad divisions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Johnnybegood
Yeah I didn't know how to evaluate and rate properly back then

He is a normie with height halo

HTN sex appeal

Far from the Chad divisions
Yeah we all make mistakes bro (y). WW and Tails are professionals in making mistakes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and MakinItHappenReturn
You have the most normie looking face ever created