Is this dude mid tier normie or almost high tier normie?!

Yeah I didn't know how to evaluate and rate properly back then

He is a normie with height halo

HTN sex appeal

Far from the Chad divisions
What do you reference when evaluating looks now?

What do you reference when evaluating looks now?

My intuition is a lot better educated and experienced with male-faces now and I have learned the female-gaze and learned that they want a combination of male and female characteristics. I realised what made me the super pretty boy I was in the past was the female gaze. I learned the reason I had to earn my respect with men, but was given it straight away with females, was the female-gaze. All the shit from my late teens and early 20s began to make more sense since learning about how it all operates now.

I also acknowledge harmony a lot more now and the reason I descended when I put on weight and lost a tooth was because I didn't have any special PSL features to hold my harmony together and really my harmony is dependent on facial averageness and low body fat to accentuate my slightly above normie bones and tall chin.

This self reflection helped me to see that the CuckMaxing community creates this illusion of what makes a male attractive and that having all these accentuated psl features that project outwards, hunter eyes etc are utterly useless to anything but ugly guy modelling unless the harmony is present.

After I leaned down, improved my collagen, had two bone-grafts and my fake tooth put in..... I brought myself a little back to my late teens and early 20s in appearance and I realised that facial averageness + solid eye-area + solid lower third is all that is required to be good looking as a guy and that all this other shit is nonsense. However it did make me more aware and appreciative of how hard and rare it is to have Chad facial aesthetics and that really only 10% really are Chadlite, while the 2% of Chads out there are barely seen and if they are they are models or movie stars.

The OP has facial averageness, harmony, a tiny bit of angularity and height. He is an every day kind of cute/good looking guy and there is nothing wrong with that. The only real thing that minuses his sex-appeal is his phenotype, which has some feminine characteristics, leaving his lower third needing to be a lot stronger than normie now. That's why he needs gym, tatts and piercings but that's on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, It'snotover and Deleted member 21863
Ur eye area is above average

Yeah I didn't know how to evaluate and rate properly back then

He is a normie with height halo

HTN sex appeal

Far from the Chad divisions
I'm sorry but when you say normie you mean MTN or HTN? Sometimes you use the word normie in a very ambiguous way lol

Yes, slightly. If you get a tanning you would look good. How tall are you?
(And you need to do something with the thread titles asap, I'm starting to think you're autist)
Confirmed. Bros on a xiaomi
4ACF101F C912 427D 94CF 50D565BC97C3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I'm sorry but when you say normie you mean MTN or HTN? Sometimes you use the word normie in a very ambiguous way lol

I think his face lacks sex-appeal, but he is HTN, just not HTN in the sexy department, to a dame.

But when you add in stature, shoulder-frame, gym, some piercings and tatts..... he is HTN with that sexiness that girls desire

He's above average facially because of averageness, ramus height, bone-mass and craniofacial development. It's all very solid, neat and tidy. His harmony is present. He just lacks anything striking to put him above kinda good looking. His hair is a great halo too.

I could be wrong but I think he has a narrow palate which is feminising him. Wide skull with narrow palate looks odd.

I would obviously do MSE if I were him, but it's on him

3b642711382d087d6a5625410d004f72

He is enough appearance wise, as long as he has decent frame when talking with chicks, has male-peers that approve of him and some finances in check. He already pmed me that he lost his V-plates sometime ago now, so for him it's all about just bro maxxing in the gym, MSE if he wants and some tatts and piercings. But really, going that far to pull off Chadlite SMV could mean you risk looking corny. In his case if he does it right I don't think he will, as he's tall af. I would do the MSE (If he's reading - which i'm sure he is)

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I think his face lacks sex-appeal, but he is HTN, just not HTN in the sexy department, to a dame.

But when you add in stature, shoulder-frame, gym, some piercings and tatts..... he is HTN with that sexiness that girls desire

He's above average facially because of averageness, ramus height, bone-mass and craniofacial development. It's all very solid, neat and tidy. His harmony is present. He just lacks anything striking to put him above kinda good looking. His hair is a great halo too.

I could be wrong but I think he has a narrow palate which is feminising him. Wide skull with narrow palate looks odd.

I would obviously do MSE if I were him, but it's on him

View attachment 1856384

He is enough appearance wise, as long as he has decent frame when talking with chicks, has male-peers that approve of him and some finances in check. He already pmed me that he lost his V-plates sometime ago now, so for him it's all about just bro maxxing in the gym, MSE if he wants and some tatts and piercings. But really, going that far to pull off Chadlite SMV could mean you risk looking corny. In his case if he does it right I don't think he will, as he's tall af. I would do the MSE (If he's reading - which i'm sure he is)

MSE and sliding genioplasty and his chin is lacking.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Just kidding it's me I have to do some fuck shit with the thread titles or people won't even click.

Am I maybe slightly above average?

View attachment 1854877

I will get genioplasty and jaw implant in the next year I'm saving.
its nice that ur always near nature