Is this eye color procedure legit?

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Turkey laser eye color change. Is this legit? Looks sketchy but promising..
Photo 30102018 16 08 17
Photo 12102018 14 39 18

Seems dangerous tbh

takes 5 years to finish lol

takes 5 years to finish lol

where did you read that? from website
VIP EYE LASER lasts between 5-10 sessions. You can only have 1 session in 1 day. Generally the procedure ends after 7-10 session days. After 2-4 sessions the hue changes, in the first month you can see the change clearly and in the third month the final hue comes up.

Ask this chick sarah mcdaniel a.k.a Krotchy

af3dbb3e4d8373c3026846969b05e5a7.jpg

VVNUlBEmC6oDE-U3BEPyBWLy4MiigaC0qP694k8jlc8.jpg

jj-sk22gaR7Z4-hwKuSyvjaVpI_i-rPIdPwDzurOPCk.jpg

JYDfIQDzN-Css2uoCA2Ys9NMFxDd6GMQAsdJAKgj5d4.jpg

O2j_k5S4wirprIUPAaMmxVOmJbjF3TgYOoi6rTNjI9w.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Romnel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
im so blessed with insane eyecolour because its the only thing you cant change

View attachment 483282View attachment 483283

Seems dangerous tbh

@Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Better wait for stroma medical to launch

View attachment 483282View attachment 483283

Seems dangerous tbh
Is this like Walmart version of Stroma ? What is the price, and will it be lower if we get it for only one eye ?

Is this like Walmart version of Stroma ? What is the price, and will it be lower if we get it for only one eye ?
4800 euro no negociable, even for one eye i guess

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
4800 euro no negociable, even for one eye i guess
Yeah I read it, and if it doesnt lighten the color enough we might have to go for another round 6 months later for 2500$

Yeah I read it, and if it doesnt lighten the color enough we might have to go for another round 6 months later for 2500$
Plus some of the after results seems sketchy, their skin is lighter too which means they are frauding lighting

Totally not worth it

@Alexanderr
Lol, fuck no. This one’s arguably even more of a shitshow than NewEyes in Spain is.

I don’t know why the title of the interview names Lumineyes while the actual interview is with the STRŌMA founder, about STRŌMA. Probably just copied an interview from elsewhere and posted it on their own website.

This company most likely uses an off the shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They’re not exactly suited for iris color change.

The company also doesn’t seem to have any publicly accessible studies about their procedure one can read, (neither does STRŌMA, but they’re still conducting trials so it makes sense) if they even conducted those in the first place. It’s a Turkish company placed in Turkey so God knows whether they actually bothered doing pilot studies or clinical trials before releasing the procedure.

Lastly, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having this guy anywhere near my eyes with a laser.
BCF3E4EC B487 417E BC90 C4C75D6993D3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5467 and Gaia262
Lol, fuck no. This one’s arguably even more of a shitshow than NewEyes in Spain is.

I don’t know why the title of the interview names Lumineyes while the actual interview is with the STRŌMA founder, about STRŌMA. Probably just copied an interview from elsewhere and posted it on their own website.

This company most likely uses an off the shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They’re not exactly suited for iris color change.

The company also doesn’t seem to have any publicly accessible studies about their procedure one can read, (neither does STRŌMA, but they’re still conducting trials so it makes sense) if they even conducted those in the first place. It’s a Turkish company placed in Turkey so God knows whether they actually bothered doing pilot studies or clinical trials before releasing the procedure.

Lastly, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having this guy anywhere near my eyes with a laser.
View attachment 483451
Do you still feel the same about the procedure?
my god dude those bonkies are insane