33DE73D3 E163 45BE 80F0 7A3141443096

My shoulder are 48 inches and my wrist is 30 inches

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend, buflek and sub5c3l
Stand straight without flaring shoulder and hiding pelvis/hips

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NarrowBones and antony 726
Also the reference it's shoulder-hips, not shoulder-waist.
If you want an example of a good frame just look at @Orc
You don't need to have his frame but something similar is necessary to achieve slayer frame
That him on pfp? My hip is also same as my waist

Yes, because I'm looking at the proportions between your chest and your hips and how wide your upper scapula is. Your shoulders are good but your upper torso not wide enough.
Whee is upper torso? Is it the chest area?

That him on pfp? My hip is also same as my waist
But man your body has good insertions you just need abs you are already better than 90% of men in terms of visual atesthetics/symmetry(they are also important)

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Yeah. Unless he is a larper, but I do believe it's him.
Damm mog me but I didn't know my body is average for my age lol no one look close to me in my school i been training fro 8 months now

But man your body has good insertions you just need abs you are already better than 90% of men in terms of visual atesthetics/symmetry(they are also important)
I have abs on my pfp pic rn those pic are for upper body my abs look good on my pfp and thanks mate

Damm mog me but I didn't know my body is average for my age lol no one look close to me in my school i been training fro 8 months now
I'm talking about frame, exclusively. Your frame is average in terms of proportions. Lats do not matter you aren't going to pose in front a girl she will see you in relaxed position.
Ohhhh yeah my chest is small asf
U want to see the back to?
No need. You're fine but you should stop roiding if you are roiding, it will age you like hell

• +1
I'm talking about frame, exclusively. Your frame is average in terms of proportions. Lats do not matter you aren't going to pose in front a girl she will see you in relaxed position.

No need. You're fine but you should stop roiding if you are roiding, it will age you like hell
Lol true soo u have to look good with out flexing
And I’m not roiding dude holy shit it’s 1000th time I get this

Btw thanks for advice and can u tag some people who are in gym community like u ?

BTW what should i focus on?

BTW what should i focus on?
Just maintain and keep building muscle on all of your insertions. Keep good diet and that's it.
At this point you should focus on improving skin, face. Basically softmaxxing.
And remember women also put thick thighs near the top of priority lists so you must have thick thighs.
Also consider doing a nose surgery your nostrils are just too big.

• +1
Btw thanks for advice and can u tag some people who are in gym community like u ?
Man I don't really have anyone in mind. Just follow and hang around gymcell content and you will see who is retarded and who is based

• +1
Just maintain and keep building muscle on all of your insertions. Keep good diet and that's it.
At this point you should focus on improving skin, face. Basically softmaxxing.
And remember women also put thick thighs near the top of priority lists so you must have thick thighs.
Also consider doing a nose surgery your nostrils are just too big.
Yeah i need nose job it's to wide fuck

Yeah you have good genetics
Probably you can build muscle while staying lean at the same time
Just gymmax till the end of the puberty then do your surgeries and maintain the body
Yeah I gained 30 lbs
487F4F99 3F39 4C9E 9A6B 0300C22C77B9
this was 8 months ago

Small phone + mirror pic combo is so underrated

• Woah