Is this good svm boost for future ascension?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
eyelashes, eye color and the low mullet is all morhp. I wanna achieve this look. I think its fits me a lot.

What i will do

- honey contact
- eyelash maxing + mascara if neccecery
- growing mullet.
- Rhino would do favor but Im not gonna TaKe. Risk of botch.

Attachments

• A2F7A4B5-B43E-4913-BC13-F829C69D8144.png
    A2F7A4B5-B43E-4913-BC13-F829C69D8144.png
    618.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 23558
all that with rhino wont even add 0.5 point
just gymnax

you’ve been posting the same morphed pictures and saying that you will get rhino and the same thing for years on end

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Bro your HTN it comes down to diamorphism and masculinity than fixing failos.

Fix your jaw asymmetry will do more than a rhino

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
all that with rhino wont even add 0.5 point
just gymnax
you’ve been posting the same morphed pictures and saying that you will get rhino and the same thing for years on end
I dont get rhino and i have no planning to get one. Im struggling with softmaxing.. i just cannot get style that fits me well. I have tried fade and all other crap but its not doing me favor. The mullet last shit i will try.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
no need just go outside

you can pull off blue eye contacts tbh you have the pheno/physiognomy to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I dont get rhino and i have no planning to get one. Im struggling with softmaxing.. i just cannot get style that fits me well. I have tried fade and all other crap but its not doing me favor. The mullet last shit i will try.
Theres nothing ud fix just start roiding if u really insist to looksmaxx

which honey contact are you getting? ive been looking for some for a while

which honey contact are you getting? ive been looking for some for a while
Not honey but light brown which is good enough, I tried looking for honey contacts but they're only made by korean/japanese brands and end up looking unnatural.

Not honey but light brown which is good enough, I tried looking for honey contacts but they're only made by korean/japanese brands and end up looking unnatural.
literally my exact problem, i was thinking about ordering that agata lens but I haven't seen it in a video. Do you know how it looks irl or nah?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
literally my exact problem, i was thinking about ordering that agata lens but I haven't seen it in a video. Do you know how it looks irl or nah?
I don't think it would look fake to the average person.

I don't think it would look fake to the average person.

What happens if there close up? There going to see the lens outline, and if it's someone you're trying to date it will end up being embarrassing

What happens if there close up? There going to see the lens outline, and if it's someone you're trying to date it will end up being embarrassing
even if it looks real,they find out because anything after 12 hours of contactsd make your eyes blurry so clearly you will need to take them out for hours at a time the person your dating will eventually see and it will disturb them you had fake color eyes the whole time

even if it looks real,they find out because anything after 12 hours of contactsd make your eyes blurry so clearly you will need to take them out for hours at a time the person your dating will eventually see and it will disturb them you had fake color eyes the whole time
you aren't going to be in ideal lighting 24/7 and if you already have something close to med brown eyes then it won't be *that* noticeable.

you aren't going to be in ideal lighting 24/7 and if you already have something close to med brown eyes then it won't be *that* noticeable.

do you think its worth it for the price? I have light brown hair along with olive skin and afghan phenotype. yet T,40 eyes. What tier would this bring my eyes?

• +1
do you think its worth it for the price? I have light brown hair along with olive skin and afghan phenotype. yet T,40 eyes. What tier would this bring my eyes?

View attachment 2536702
T20-30 probably, try and look for more reviews on other solotica ones though.

T20-30 probably, try and look for more reviews on other solotica ones though.
Alright, I ordered them will dm you how they look, and reactions of other people

• Love it