Is this guy good looking?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
IMG_3871.JPG

Ryo (the other Ryo) says he isn't because hurr durr long midface. What do you guys think?

His frame seems pretty bad tbh.

He looks like a serial killer/rapist with that midface.

Tyson Ballou has a long midface too:

1000full-tyson-ballou.jpg

48F3985F00000578 5365943 image a 6 1518067506732

Jordan Barrett has a long midface and he looks just fine

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Eh, not really. Just slightly longer than average. The guy in OP pic is a true horse face subhuman.

he has the same FWHR with the guy in OP's post. You perceive it as being shorter because of his god tier jaw
He looks like a serial killer/rapist with that midface.

I had a bully in HS who looks very similar to him. He is a slayer

He is decent looking.

But saying that you cant look good with a long midface is preety stupid. Bone projection, facial harmony, strong futures, width and maxilla is what matters. There are countless examples. Altough when it is really long it might be harder to be good looking.

And lol Jordan barret doesn't have a long midface?

He is decent looking.

But saying that you cant look good with a long midface is preety stupid. Bone projection, facial harmony, strong futures, width and maxilla is what matters. There are countless examples. Altough when it is really long it might be harder to be good looking.

And lol Jordan barret doesn't have a long midface?

I'm meming lmao I think he has the shortest midface out of any male model

His flaw is not his midface, but his nose.

IMG_3871.JPG

Ryo (the other Ryo) says he isn't because hurr durr long midface. What do you guys think?

I think he is above average for sure facial-wise even though his mid face is on the longer side.

Frame-wise he's actually below average from that pic

IMG_3871.JPG

Very good eye area+low set eyebrows+can't see any signs of norwood. He needs a rhino tbh

IMG_3871.JPG

7/10 normie scale, more if he is tall.

Last edited:
Chadlite, too narrow shoulders to be Chad

IMG_3871.JPG

his eye area halos him so bad

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Maybe good-looking but definitely not masculine or dominant. Horse face is so laughable

Maybe good-looking but definitely not masculine or dominant. Horse face is so laughable
also that prepubescent disgusting stubble, yikes! (Men if you have that shave that shit ASAP)

Yes, he's good looking. He is definitely a slayer in real life.

Would be a Chad with a proper nose

jfc if he has a long midface its over for me

100% good looking. with rhino he is easily top 5%of males from coloring and eye area alone
i like how the retards who populate this forum think his midface is long when really its just a larger than average nose and camera angle
no one here knows anything when they call this man decent looking and someone says jordans midface is long

• +1
Reactions: badromance and LA-2A
Some of the answers on here are the classic case of men's opinion of other men being completely out of whack with female's opinion of them. It does not matter that this guy has a "long midface" or a big nose - he has green bedroom eyes and a kind of swarthy, Semitic look and I can absolutely guarantee that women are all over him. Would be prepared to put $1000 on it. Would also put money on those calling him "horse faced" and "subhuman" would not get anywhere near the same amount of female attention.

So many on here think they have some sort of mathematical formula to determine the attractiveness of a face. Well we've seen the "scientific" idea of attractiveness in those composite images which are supposed to show the most attractive face possible. Without exception, all of these scientifically attractive faces are bland, soulless and have no hook to them. Hooks are important. They draw you in and make you feel like your attraction to them is special or unique. What I mean by a hook is, something which is an imperfection on paper but which drives you nuts anyway. Like a small gap between the front teeth, or a lobsided smile. Those of you who obsess over your imperfections and are plotting to erase them with surgery - think very carefully if it's the right decision. You might be removing a valuable hook from your face and appear less attractive to females as a result.

No and the only reason why people think he might be is because colored eyes and general eye area halo. If he had @JustChris eye area he would be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
No and the only reason why people think he might be is because colored eyes and general eye area halo. If he had @JustChris eye area he would be subhuman

No he wouldn't, because he has a full masculine nose (believe me, many women LOVE a larger than average size nose, not least because of the perception they have of it meaning a large penis ;)) and full lips. There's also his general coloring.

Of course he'd be "less good looking" if he didn't have the smoldering eye area. But he wouldn't be anywhere near subhuman, still a very good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
No he wouldn't, because he has a full masculine nose (believe me, many women LOVE a larger than average size nose, not least because of the perception they have of it meaning a large penis ;)) and full lips. There's also his general coloring
Oh Lord please tell me you're trolling. "Yeah dude women love a big Ogre nose" :soy:

Of course he'd be "less good looking" if he didn't have the smoldering eye area. But he wouldn't be anywhere near subhuman, still a very good looking guy.
This dude has zero dimorphism, horse face, no jaw, and of course a big Jew nose

Oh Lord please tell me you're trolling. "Yeah dude women love a big Ogre nose" :soy:

This dude has zero dimorphism, horse face, no jaw, and of course a big Jew nose

Aaaand you know absolutely nothing about women. I'm guessing I have something like 20 years of female experience over you. There are a LOT of women who go nuts over big or larger than average sized noses. You have a perception of beauty which is very much fed to you by the mainstream media.

• +1
Aaaand you know absolutely nothing about women. I'm guessing I have something like 20 years of female experience over you. There are a LOT of women who go nuts over big or larger than average sized noses. You have a perception of beauty which is very much fed to you by the mainstream media.
Youve no idea who I am do u. yes the resident slayer knows less about women than a fucking incel. You've lived longer but I guarantee I still have more experience with women than you

Seriously, you don't. If you are sitting there insistent that this guy is ugly, when in real life he probably has women falling over him, then you know nothing about the opposite sex. Self-given labels like "slayer" mean nothing to me. Is that you in the avatar? Good looking guy, but in quite a conventional and bland way. Nothing really to set you apart and make women think you're something special and unique. Although that's probably not a problem if you're chasing superficial women with uninteresting personalities. Believe me, I have dated a ton of those women. They are an abject nightmare.

• +1
Seriously, you don't. If you are sitting there insistent that this guy is ugly, when in real life he probably has women falling over him, then you know nothing about the opposite sex. Self-given labels like "slayer" mean nothing to me. Is that you in the avatar? Good looking guy, but in quite a conventional and bland way. Nothing really to set you apart and make women think you're something special and unique. Although that's probably not a problem if you're chasing superficial women with uninteresting personalities. Believe me, I have dated a ton of those women. They are an abject nightmare.
Lol if u think I care what you think about my looks. Guarantee you put me beside that dude as a 6'3 broad-shouldered handsome man, that 9/10 women choose me

Again, you seem inexperienced with women.

Some of the answers on here are the classic case of men's opinion of other men being completely out of whack with female's opinion of them. It does not matter that this guy has a "long midface" or a big nose - he has green bedroom eyes and a kind of swarthy, Semitic look and I can absolutely guarantee that women are all over him. Would be prepared to put $1000 on it. Would also put money on those calling him "horse faced" and "subhuman" would not get anywhere near the same amount of female attention.

So many on here think they have some sort of mathematical formula to determine the attractiveness of a face. Well we've seen the "scientific" idea of attractiveness in those composite images which are supposed to show the most attractive face possible. Without exception, all of these scientifically attractive faces are bland, soulless and have no hook to them. Hooks are important. They draw you in and make you feel like your attraction to them is special or unique. What I mean by a hook is, something which is an imperfection on paper but which drives you nuts anyway. Like a small gap between the front teeth, or a lobsided smile. Those of you who obsess over your imperfections and are plotting to erase them with surgery - think very carefully if it's the right decision. You might be removing a valuable hook from your face and appear less attractive to females as a result.
true this, ive seen women go crazy for the gap between teeth

• +1
Reactions: LA-2A
Again, you seem inexperienced with women.
Lolz. How old are you? 40?

What are u even doing here. If you wanna troll someone go somewhere else

true this, ive seen women go crazy for the gap between teeth

The girl who attracted me more than any other during my lifetime had a kind of weak chin and a large gap between her teeth. Despite this, she drove my absolutely nuts and was VERY popular with men.

The girl who attracted me more than any other during my lifetime had a kind of weak chin and a large gap between her teeth. Despite this, she drove my absolutely nuts and was VERY popular with men.
WOMEN'S ATTRACTIVENESS AND APPEAL IS DIFFERENT FROM MEN. JUST LOOK AT TINDER. WOMEN WITHOUT A PFP CAN GET MATCHES.

jfl at believing this garbage

@ZyzzReincarnate are u seeing this shit bro

Lolz. How old are you? 40?

What are u even doing here. If you wanna troll someone go somewhere else

Ha! Try 45. And clearly with significantly more female experience. I've also modeled (my mom was a model too) and now run a fairly prominent business in NYC. Yeah I'm aware that the average age here is probably a good 20-25yrs younger than me, but honestly man there is so much delusional, egotistical and hysterically naive BS touted by certain individuals on here I just had to chime in ?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and badromance
SHe must have had good features to compensate for her teeth gap. Also weak chin can look good on women.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ha! Try 45. And clearly with significantly more female experience. I've also modeled (my mom was a model too) and now run a fairly prominent business in NYC. Yeah I'm aware that the average age here is probably a good 20-25yrs younger than me, but honestly man there is so much delusional, egotistical and hysterically naive BS touted by certain individuals on here I just had to chime in ?
Whatever dude just keep your bluepilled garbage out of here. Your time is through little guy. It's just beginning for me ?

WOMEN'S ATTRACTIVENESS AND APPEAL IS DIFFERENT FROM MEN. JUST LOOK AT TINDER. WOMEN WITHOUT A PFP CAN GET MATCHES.

jfl at believing this garbage

@ZyzzReincarnate are u seeing this shit bro
It's not that much different. Both sexes are driven nuts by a "je ne sais pas" element which unfortunately, you don't seem to have.
SHe must have had good features to compensate for her teeth cap. Also weak chin can look good on women.

She didn't need to "compensate." The gap was a feature, not a bug.

which unfortunately, you don't seem to have.
Oldfags...when will they learn

Post your modeling pics you old faggot

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

The soy is strong with this one. :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Whatever dude just keep your bluepilled garbage out of here. Your time is through little guy. It's just beginning for me ?
Keep deluding yourself. I guarantee in 10 years time you will hold entirely different views, having had a bit more experience under your belt.

Keep deluding yourself. I guarantee in 10 years time you will hold entirely different views, having had a bit more experience under your belt.
Post pics you pathetic old geezer

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin