highcheekbones
Kraken
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2025
- Posts
- 3,026
- Reputation
- 2,816
no way mf is seeing 7 footers casually walking around
either this mf is strong 6'5 or 6'4 larping 6'7 aint no ts nga is seeing 7 footers every other min
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
no way mf is seeing 7 footers casually walking around
View attachment 5701644
View attachment 5701647View attachment 5701648
either this mf is strong 6'5 or 6'4 larping 6'7 aint no ts nga is seeing 7 footers every other min
theres no place in the world where someone 6'7 or taller feels short
theres only 200k men taller then 6'7 in the entire world
Always assume someone is adding extra inch to their height online until proven otherwise.
Even a lot of model do it, why wouldn't a rando trying to capitalize on his stature![]()
Seems like a larp for the vid. If it was so common, why was everyone around him in the vid shorter than him?
I've seen a few in L.A but literally less than 5 my whole life, at least casually.this fag had the audacity to say he sees 7 footers every passing by in my whole life i have never seen a person over 1m95 i have travelled to almost all of europe uk,germany,nethlands usa,zimbabve it was very very rare to see someone 6'5+
7 footers?I've seen a few in L.A but literally less than 5 my whole life, at least casually.
Yeah, but to be fair L.A is a very common destination for tourism, business, sports, etc so I was bound to see a few over the year, the most recent one was a black dude who I think was some basketball player.7 footers?
most people never see 1 ever in life i think u saw sum 6'8-6'10 guy and though to be 7 footer same shit happened with me 4 years ago i saw a 6'4 guy thought of him to be least 6'10Yeah, but to be fair L.A is a very common destination for tourism, business, sports, etc so I was bound to see a few over the year, the most recent one was a black dude who I think was some basketball player.
I mean yeah I agree, in my experience in America even 6'3 is rare even in white only areas. Even if you isolate it to white men, I would say the average height is 5'7 here.most people never see 1 ever in life i think u saw sum 6'8-6'10 guy and though to be 7 footer same shit happened with me 4 years ago i saw a 6'4 guy thought of him to be least 6'10
i am 6'6 in shoes i will be tall there ! i am 17 and still growingI mean yeah I agree, in my experience in America even 6'3 is rare even in white only areas. Even if you isolate it to white men, I would say the average height is 5'7 here.