is this guy larping heights ?

highcheekbones

highcheekbones

Kraken
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Posts
3,026
Reputation
2,816



no way mf is seeing 7 footers casually walking around

Screenshot 2026 09 28 at 64821PM




Screenshot 2026 09 28 at 64922PM
Screenshot 2026 09 28 at 64927PM

either this mf is strong 6'5 or 6'4 larping 6'7 aint no ts nga is seeing 7 footers every other min
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Always assume someone is adding extra inch to their height online until proven otherwise.

Even a lot of model do it, why wouldn't a rando trying to capitalize on his stature:forcedsmile:
 
theres no place in the world where someone 6'7 or taller feels short

theres only 200k men taller then 6'7 in the entire world
 
  • +1
Reactions: highcheekbones
theres no place in the world where someone 6'7 or taller feels short

theres only 200k men taller then 6'7 in the entire world

even lesser cz people larp height by a 2" at times i thought i was 6'4.5 until measured properly at barefoot 6'4 and he was still taller than everyone in the vid passing by
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Seems like a larp for the vid. If it was so common, why was everyone around him in the vid shorter than him?
 
  • +1
Reactions: highcheekbones
Always assume someone is adding extra inch to their height online until proven otherwise.

Even a lot of model do it, why wouldn't a rando trying to capitalize on his stature:forcedsmile:

true if u lie about ur height past 189 cm barefoot as a male ur a dickhead fs
 
Seems like a larp for the vid. If it was so common, why was everyone around him in the vid shorter than him?

this fag had the audacity to say he sees 7 footers every passing by in my whole life i have never seen a person over 1m95 i have travelled to almost all of europe uk,germany,nethlands usa,zimbabve it was very very rare to see someone 6'5+
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
this fag had the audacity to say he sees 7 footers every passing by in my whole life i have never seen a person over 1m95 i have travelled to almost all of europe uk,germany,nethlands usa,zimbabve it was very very rare to see someone 6'5+
I've seen a few in L.A but literally less than 5 my whole life, at least casually.
 
  • +1
Reactions: highcheekbones
7 footers?
Yeah, but to be fair L.A is a very common destination for tourism, business, sports, etc so I was bound to see a few over the year, the most recent one was a black dude who I think was some basketball player.
 
Yeah, but to be fair L.A is a very common destination for tourism, business, sports, etc so I was bound to see a few over the year, the most recent one was a black dude who I think was some basketball player.
most people never see 1 ever in life i think u saw sum 6'8-6'10 guy and though to be 7 footer same shit happened with me 4 years ago i saw a 6'4 guy thought of him to be least 6'10
 
most people never see 1 ever in life i think u saw sum 6'8-6'10 guy and though to be 7 footer same shit happened with me 4 years ago i saw a 6'4 guy thought of him to be least 6'10
I mean yeah I agree, in my experience in America even 6'3 is rare even in white only areas. Even if you isolate it to white men, I would say the average height is 5'7 here.
 
I mean yeah I agree, in my experience in America even 6'3 is rare even in white only areas. Even if you isolate it to white men, I would say the average height is 5'7 here.
i am 6'6 in shoes i will be tall there ! i am 17 and still growing
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill Is she larping
Replies
1
Views
12
valentine
valentine
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
9
roymustang
roymustang
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
72
xye
xye
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
23
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
sugarfucker
Replies
12
Views
74
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top