Is this guy psl 8?

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
He has 0 flaw and a lot halos , would you consider him 8psl?

Attachments

• 58D3975D-EEE2-425F-8F9A-98B60A0EEAB7.png
    58D3975D-EEE2-425F-8F9A-98B60A0EEAB7.png
    162 KB · Views: 202
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Probably not because psl is also based in appeal and there is nobody that appeals to every girl

No but the morph in @AscendingHero is

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, .👽. and Deleted member 11479
Asian women prefer blond hair because Asian men don't have it so I think for this reason he can't be psl 8. Someone who looks like that probably doesn't need to fuck pan faced gooks tho.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
he has a couple minor failos like a long philtrum and thin lips

He also doesn't look youthful and has ok harmony

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Asian women prefer blond hair because Asian men don't have it so I think for this reason he can't be psl 8. Someone who looks like that probably doesn't need to fuck pan faced gooks tho.
Cope. Let me guess, you have blonde hair?

He has 0 flaw and a lot halos , would you consider him 8psl?
7. Better lips and hair will probs raise to near 7.5 Anything past 7.5 is god on earth and is impossible

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope. Let me guess, you have blonde hair?
yes but it's the correct blond

yes but it's the correct blond

I'm not saying blonde hair is bad. IMO the tanned, light eye, dark blonde hair pheno is really good but difficult to pull off. That said, due to how niche it is I doubt it's the preferred hair colour in general (due to most people looking like shit with it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
No, nose is subpar and eyes too close together. Light blue eyes are required for psl8

21 votes. I think the problem with green eyes is they rarely look very light unless you are in the right lighting. Whereas, if you have A10 eyes they glow anywhere.
light green eyes like Thom Strijd mog A10

light green eyes like Thom Strijd mog A10
Note that they only look vibrant in the photos with direct light on him. I'm going to guess you have green eyes also

Note that they only look vibrant in the photos with direct light on him. I'm going to guess you have green eyes also
that is also correct but green eyes are rarer than blue, in the uk like half of people have blue eyes but I've only met like 3 people in history who have green eyes apart from myself

that is also correct but green eyes are rarer than blue, in the uk like half of people have blue eyes but I've only met like 3 people in history who have green eyes apart from myself
Just read brown is rarer then green in the UK now. So by your logic brown is the best?

Just read brown is rarer then green in the UK now. So by your logic brown is the best?
I really doubt that, I see brown eyes everyday easily and I virtually never see green

I really doubt that, I see brown eyes everyday easily and I virtually never see green
Must be your location!? I don't really stare into people's eyes personally so I can't represent the SW (sorry!). Anyway ill take the study numbers over your personal findings.

You want to know what is 8 sl.. Search
"gigachad"
8 psl is terrachad which is universal appeal aka impossible
7 psl is gigachad

hes very good looking - maybe yes

its a fucking ID picture, imagine that guy in good lighting and image quality

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
Let me ask you a question. Do you go for gooks because you need to?

Let me ask you a question. Do you go for gooks because you need to?
no, I only degrade them because Asian women are a meme on this forum. I unironically do believe that Asian women are better looking than all other races. Copers on looksmax will say that Scarlett Johansson mogs im jin ah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
no, I only degrade them because Asian women are a meme on this forum. I unironically do believe that Asian women are better looking than all other races. Copers on looksmax will say that Scarlett Johansson mogs im jin ah.
View attachment 1110231View attachment 1110232
Don't degrade them because of what other folks on this forum think.

If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Don't degrade them because of what other folks on this forum think.

If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
I don't want to convince other people to go for Asian women because I want them all to myself, also Gandhi was a coping currycel.

I don't want to convince other people to go for Asian women because I want them all to myself, also Gandhi was a coping currycel.
Yes, but degrading Asian women degrades yourself and other non Asian men who would date or marry them. You're basically saying that we're less than whites who only date white women, which is not the case.

As for Ghandi, it doesn't matter who or what he was. Good or bad, he had some undeniable wisdom.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13511
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This guy looks like the doomslayer

CBCC297E F095 41B7 926D 5E9E32BF18DE

Therefore terachad.