Is this how i look irl?

Ill never have this
Honestly I had that, and I’d say I look objectively much worse than you.

Best bet is to not get too deep into the Blackpill until you determine whether or not it’s over. In your case, It’s not.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince and notgraycel245969
Its not male appealing but on discord at least 5 new girl add me everyday since i putted my face on my pfp and try to dm me .irl multiple girls come to me on the road to ask for my number. Im insecure and dont find me attractive etheir but girls do. Your just straight up lying rn
I wasnt saying that you are unattractive bro. You are just looking too friendly and feminine to say "i mog you"

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
You look good, you're htn

Girls usually don't approach guys under Chadlite

Try a bit approaching or even dating apps, and you'll realize you're not bad looking

bros back on an alt

when are the pfl threads coming back

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
I wasnt saying that you are unattractive bro. You are just looking too friendly and feminine to say "i mog you"
Ho yeah i get what you mean. Its true that to mog you need to be masculine i cant deny it

In discord everyone tells me i look so good but irl i don’t really get approached but i also dont go out much.
1. Are you short?
2. Are you autistic?
3. Do you dress like you are autistic?

Three possible reasons

Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and edgemaxx
A cousin kinda looks like you and he used to get all the girls in highschool, btw you look better than him. I think many women out there desires your type of face, specially younger ones.

• Love it
Reactions: notgraycel245969
A cousin kinda looks like you and he used to get all the girls in highschool, btw you look better than him. I think many women out there desires your type of face, specially younger ones.
He was probably talking to lot of girls

3763477_CC71ADF8-8FA9-4E23-A096-25236F6CBF0D.jpeg

"Why don't girls approach me?"