Is this how i look irl?

notgraycel245969

notgraycel245969

Gold
i took this pic few days ago it’s lighting frauded maybe angle frauded also but idk. Im always wondering how good i look but i will never know trully since i dont look that good in bad lighting and angles

In discord everyone tells me i look so good but irl i don’t really get approached but i also dont go out much.

Attachments

• 9B669D46-39DA-4AEE-A98C-F8A10D92B2BC.jpeg
    9B669D46-39DA-4AEE-A98C-F8A10D92B2BC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, reaper2, Mog3D and 1 other person
Ill never have this

Attachments

• ACA873E7-309C-4F60-AD3E-01C87E72B691.jpeg
    ACA873E7-309C-4F60-AD3E-01C87E72B691.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4DEF17E9-B59F-4EC4-8A46-3E1D193D89D8.jpeg
    4DEF17E9-B59F-4EC4-8A46-3E1D193D89D8.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
@NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Barely 15yo and already schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and proxyy
you look decent, eyebrows are kind of high and short, jaw looks round and fat nose

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, dragomaxxer and h111
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • So Sad
what causes a rounded jaw like that? do you have inward gonions or something? what is your gonial angle
lot of it has to do with bodyfat. pull the skin up on ur cheeks and see for yourself

what causes a rounded jaw like that? do you have inward gonions or something? what is your gonial angle
My gonial angle is ideal, all of my jaw ratios are ideal i just have rounded ass fucking jaw i hate that shit

Attachments

• 15D855D3-FB1A-4CD5-9126-59B3185DFB54.jpeg
    15D855D3-FB1A-4CD5-9126-59B3185DFB54.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
how in the fuck you got unbanned?

no

• WTF
You look good, on these frauded pics at least

You look good, on these frauded pics at least
How tf do i not fraud? Everyone is frauding with lighting doni just take a pic randomly but that is still frauding coz maybe i took the pic in right angle and lighting i hate this shit just say you look good

How tf do i not fraud? Everyone is frauding with lighting doni just take a pic randomly but that is still frauding coz maybe i took the pic in right angle and lighting i hate this shit just say you look good
Its not that deep, i said you look good. If u want to know how you look its just what you see in the mirror but inverted

Its not that deep, i said you look good. If u want to know how you look its just what you see in the mirror but inverted
I look insane in mirror

Get a nosejob 100% ascension

I look insane in mirror
Thats good, maybe if u dont get approached its because ure non nt, ure not tall enough, bad frame,or youre just lying to yourself idk just throwing some other options around

Thats good, maybe if u dont get approached its because ure non nt, ure not tall enough, bad frame,or youre just lying to yourself idk just throwing some other options around
Its coz i dont go out and i live in shithole where girls dont approach coz its like whore behavior fuck

Solid HTN

• +1
I Look wayyy better than you just ask anyone
Bro you look like a cutie patotie with a hyper feminine jaw. You only harmony mog him 0 dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and notgraycel245969
Bro you look like a cutie patotie with a hyper feminine jaw. You only harmony mog him 0 dimorphism
How does he harmony mog me genuinely

Its not male appealing but on discord at least 5 new girl add me everyday since i putted my face on my pfp and try to dm me .irl multiple girls come to me on the road to ask for my number. Im insecure and dont find me attractive etheir but girls do. Your just straight up lying rn

• Hmm...
Its not male appealing but on discord at least 5 new girl add me everyday since i putted my face on my pfp and try to dm me .irl multiple girls come to me on the road to ask for my number. Im insecure and dont find me attractive etheir but girls do. Your just straight up lying rn
wyll

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, notgraycel245969 and mathis
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy
ur easily htn bro dont get so schizo about it

• +1
Reactions: sams