Is this is a legitimate reason to feel like shit and blackpilled or am I overthinking

apocalypse

apocalypse

Friend's gf has a foid friend flying in from another country
Friend's gf has expressed a desire for her friend to get slayed by a male who's friends with me and her bf
Now the thing is on the surface there is no reason she should want her to get slayed by the male friend and not me, because we're both friends of her bf and she 's known both of us for equally long
Ofc I know the reason it that I'm giga-aspie and the other guy is giga-NT which has made me scream in impotent blackpill rage :feelswah:
I looksmog the other guy but looks is nothing irl compared to NT :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 1D7B8027-D2BE-452D-94DB-B5CF0D9D51EA.jpeg
    1D7B8027-D2BE-452D-94DB-B5CF0D9D51EA.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger
Friend's gf has expressed a desire for her friend to get slayed by a male who's friends with me and her bf
Is this a red flaggerino btw jfl
If she casually flys in a friend to get ravaged by NT Chads in a foreign country then she's probably done the same herself

@6ft4 can I get your thoughts on this? How over is it?

Mirin successful thread

Pussy is a numbers game. Don’t fixate on one interaction like this, if you look decent there’s some girl out there who will slurp your autistic meat up it’s just a matter of finding her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and apocalypse
one day you will look back on this and think what the fuck?

Just move on from it. it's hard to believe because its against everything your feeling but there is always better out there.

Bruh idk. Its just females and wanting to get fucked by some chad. It can be complicated inside that domain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Users who are viewing this thread

Back