Is this legit? (modelmaxxing)

D

Deleted member 16474

"Model accomodation and transport !"should"! be handled by themselves" = means that I have to pay for my ticket to Korea, ubers/metro and living place in Seoul??? :oops: omg I thought they would do it themselves if they are interested in me, I guess its over. maybe it is negotiable but who knows, feels like a gamble

previous thread of what I look like

I probably ain't good looking enough tbh and there are so many better looking than me

the site looks legit, but anything can be faked these days tbh

I only applied to that agency cus that was the first on google gave to me :oops:

I have no clue about the industry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deprived and fruitgunpop
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16474
good luck. blonde blue eyes men modelling in korea. brutal shit. @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AscensionMan98
Well how much are you getting out of this contract

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Well how much are you getting out of this contract
I haven't responded to them yet, I am not entirely sure how this industry works, is it based on salary or just you get paid per gig

but If I would get salary, maybe I could live and use transport then 🤔

per gig really

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 22354
Chads expenses are covered only

• +1
Just watch youtube videos about this, best way to learn about it imo

Or maybe hit gandy up, I remember he wrote an essay to someone on here about wanting to help young models jfl

• Hmm...
i mog u hard in Korea. every one of my IG comments is some asian suchka

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 16474 and EverydayIsHell
Good luck babe, hope you get good chunks.

• Love it
You know it's over for the modelling agency when they have to resort to hiring fingoloid horse-faced squidcels.

Do a few shoots in west Europe add it to your portfolio and then apply to East Asian agencies (your European agency can help you find better contact)

Nobody is gonna pay for you to go to Korea especially if they haven’t even seen you in person

• Hmm...
Why would they pay for that when you have never model before

• Hmm...
Do a few shoots in west Europe add it to your portfolio and then apply to East Asian agencies (your European agency can help you find better contact)

Nobody is gonna pay for you to go to Korea especially if they haven’t even seen you in person
Why would they pay for that when you have never model before
I obviously sent pics and instagram :oops:

they must have seen my pics, you don't need portfolio, but it helps alot yes since it tells them that you have experience and maybe did modeling before

but yeah I am not sure about this, Like who would hire me for a gig. there are better models tbh

I obviously sent pics and instagram :oops:

they must have seen my pics, you don't need portfolio, but it helps alot yes since it tells them that you have experience and maybe did modeling before

but yeah I am not sure about this, Like who would hire me for a gig. there are better models tbh
they need to see you in person first buddy boyo. everyone can learn photoshop

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
they need to see you in person first buddy boyo. everyone can learn photoshop
I can discord video with them live but they didint have an option for sending video clips

also they should have all the experience and equipment and know when the picture is photoshoped or not, I haven't morphed or done any of that shit on myself

I can discord video with them live but they didint have an option for sending video clips

also they should have all the experience and equipment and know when the picture is photoshoped or not, I haven't morphed or done any of that shit on myself
yeah you know you can still fraud in many ways. i've heard stories of ig models going for tv casting and looking nothing like the pics and videos they sent.