Is this London interracial couple looksmatched?

Is this London interracial couple looksmatched?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Skip to 4:18; both have this old-fashioned sort of look. The guy is white, the girl is Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, KING REIDYZ, ROTTING and 2 others
That’s a tranny
He’s gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
@Chinacurry @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet @forevergymcelling @6ft4 @ChickenAndRiceBrah @EverythingMattersCel @TranceMaxx @8PSLcel @APJ @sevensources @Armadillo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
He mogs.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, fjor2096, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
another ER maxxer

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
@BeenLMSsinceMSN

Dude mogs her hard, I wonder why he chose that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • +1
What do you rate them?
he has double size skull, better zygos and overall looks better idk how to rate though.

he could get way better though :fuk:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
he has double size skull, better zygos and overall looks better idk how to rate though.

Do you think he's chad?

• +1
Reactions: bogii

London looks very ethnic tbh.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bogii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Bhai I answered in UT other thread x u tagged me 2x..

I think he is IRL 6.5, she is IRL 4, I think she looks different with no makeup, but she has great colouring.

@danielwu Can add more

• +1
The dude is a low tier chadlite (5.25psl), the girl has strange facial aesthetics to me though I would give her 3.5psl
Sounds about right.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and GetShrekt
At least everyone seems to be on the same page with ratings of the guy.
Female is clearly normie tier while the dude is good looking but not sharp enough to be chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Bhai I answered in UT other thread x u tagged me 2x..

I think he is IRL 6.5, she is IRL 4, I think she looks different with no makeup, but she has great colouring.

@danielwu Can add more
I think this couple exists because the woman likely has plenty of money (common trait with noodles) and the good-looking white guy wants a cushy lifestyle. Someone on here says that plenty of such couples are in the South-East where there's an attractive HQNP white man with an Asian woman. I see this a lot too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17791
Female is clearly normie tier while the dude is good looking but not sharp enough to be chad.
I think this explains why the normie girl was able to get a very attractive guy:
I think this couple exists because the woman likely has plenty of money (common trait with noodles) and the good-looking white guy wants a cushy lifestyle. Someone on here says that plenty of such couples are in the South-East where there's an attractive HQNP white man with an Asian woman. I see this a lot too.

• +1
I think this explains why the normie girl was able to get a very attractive guy:
Yeah, I see good looking whites with ugly asians girls a lot. Not even the good looking ones. It must be a common fetish or rice girls are betabux maxing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, Blackgymmax and 2 others
At least everyone seems to be on the same page with ratings of the guy.
Ehh it’s not too surprising, at the end of the day we study and know what makes a male face attractive.

Female aesthetics are not discussed here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Ehh it’s not too surprising, at the end of the day we study and know what makes a male face attractive.

Men dont need to study female attractiveness.:feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and GetShrekt
Yeah, I see good looking whites with ugly asians girls a lot. Not even the good looking ones. It must be a common fetish or rice girls are betabux maxing.
I think noodles are femininitymaxxing, prudemaxxing and betabuxxmaxxing for such guys to stay with them. When I go into London, I see couples like this all the time. The white man is almost always HQNP. Meanwhile me and another user on here can confirm that white HTBs are with white LTN oofy doofies.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17791

What's with all the fog battles? :lul:

I think noodles are femininitymaxxing, prudemaxxing and betabuxxmaxxing for such guys to stay with them. When I go into London, I see couples like this all the time. The white man is almost always HQNP. Meanwhile me and another user on here can confirm that white HTBs are with white LTN oofy doofies.
Yeah, they are. They're definitely trying to get the submissive feel.

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Blackgymmax, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Yeah, they are. They're definitely trying to get the submissive feel.
I have a white chadlite next door neighbour. His GF is a PhD candidate from Hong Kong (MTB).

My neighbourhood is about 35% ethnic (not the whitewashed types), 65% white.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19948, bogii and 1 other person
I have a white chadlite next door neighbour. His GF is a PhD candidate from Hong Kong (MTB).

My neighbourhood is about 35% ethnic (not the whitewashed types), 65% white.
What would say their kids would look like?

• Love it
  • +1
What would say their kids would look like?
Not like ER, because the guy is good-looking with an angular, slim face. The woman however has a very neotenous face. I'd say 50-50 asian/white.

Likely nor even related to that, even though I know of white guy bums who wanna marry a rich noodle just so they get worshipped and get money, bur it's not that common.

I honestly think, like with most cases this is:

Guy is IRL 6-7 but that's not good enough for a HQ white girl in 2022.

Noodle is IRL 3 but exotic halo means he bumps her up to 5.

Fact white girls don't want him has fried his cortisol and dopamine so he bumps himself down to a 5.

Hence the guy thinks she's his looksmatch, therefore good relationship.

Remember men are rhe gatekeepers to relationships, foids are the gatekeepers to ONS and hookups

• +1
Screenshot 1690

oh look how difficult the uk is for men
really over for ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and Xangsane
Not like ER, because the guy is good-looking with an angular, slim face. The woman however has a very neotenous face. I'd say 50-50 asian/white.
ER's dad was chad:feelskek: but yeah, he was unlucky tbh, the rice his dad married was ugly.

If the woman is more good looking, you probably wont get an ER.

• Love it
  • +1
Forum curries will be ukrainemaxxing with all the refugees in here :lul:
They all went to Poland and other ee countries. It's time for slavcels to ascend.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Likely nor even related to that, even though I know of white guy bums who wanna marry a rich noodle just so they get worshipped and get money, bur it's not that common.

I honestly think, like with most cases this is:

Guy is IRL 6-7 but that's not good enough for a HQ white girl in 2022.

Noodle is IRL 3 but exotic halo means he bumps her up to 5.

Fact white girls don't want him has fried his cortisol and dopamine so he bumps himself down to a 5.

Hence the guy thinks she's his looksmatch, therefore good relationship.

Remember men are rhe gatekeepers to relationships, foids are the gatekeepers to ONS and hookups
By IRL 6-7 what's what in PSL?

Agree white HTB are totally with oofy doofg white guys, white MTB and LTB are with oofy doofy ANY guys (lifefuel for @FailedNormieManlet. )

Noodles who are cute and innocent maxing tend to always be with NP white or Asian guys, not always HQ though.

Noodles who are sexy maxing tend to be with HQP white or ethnic guys.

This was more stark in Australia where all HQ Noodles, P or NP were with HQP guys, of any race, and all the non HQ notes were with non HQ NP white or Asian guys.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ROTTING, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others