Is this London interracial couple looksmatched?

Is this London interracial couple looksmatched?

• Total voters
Not like ER, because the guy is good-looking with an angular, slim face. The woman however has a very neotenous face. I'd say 50-50 asian/white.
Probably worse than ER. usually in those situations the kid ends up looking like a regular Asian dude lmao

Agree white HTB are totally with oofy doofg white guys, white MTB and LTB are with oofy doofy ANY guys (lifefuel for @FailedNormieManlet. )

Noodles who are cute and innocent maxing tend to always be with NP white or Asian guys, not always HQ though.

Noodles who are sexy maxing tend to be with HQP white or ethnic guys.

This was more stark in Australia where all HQ Noodles, P or NP were with HQP guys, of any race, and all the non HQ notes were with non HQ NP white or Asian guys.
By ethnic guys what ethnic are you talking a out?
How come aussie noodles who were HQ were never with hqnp men?

I wonder why it's more likely now for a noodle here in the uk to get a hqnp white man and not a white girl who even is HTB. White foids being pumped and dumped regularly?

By ethnic guys what ethnic are you talking a out?
How come aussie noodles who were HQ were never with hqnp men?

I wonder why it's more likely now for a noodle here in the uk to get a hqnp white man and not a white girl who even is HTB. White foids being pumped and dumped regularly?
Australia is a rich country, as long as u don't have FOB / refugee vibe, non HQ guys have all the social advantages of HQ men, while being more dimorphic.

You are one of the few people below 40 I have come across who values HQNP so much, I can only imagine irs cos u grew up around the Hamptons or the home counties

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Australia is a rich country, as long as u don't have FOB / refugee vibe, non HQ guys have all the social advantages of HQ men, while being more dimorphic.

You are one of the few people below 40 I have come across who values HQNP so much, I can only imagine irs cos u grew up around the Hamptons or the home counties
I have grown up in the home counties but despite only 35% of my neighbourhood being ethnic (non whitewashed) I only mostly associated with ethnics. While many white people here often have this posh look they tend to be racists.

I also value HQNP because of my upbringing and religion. So I'm getting gad to help me find a hqnp ethnic girl through his family connections.

I wonder what makes me seem more old-fashioned in my way of thinking?

I have grown up in the home counties but despite only 35% of my neighbourhood being ethnic (non whitewashed) I only mostly associated with ethnics. While many white people here often have this posh look they tend to be racists.

I also value HQNP because of my upbringing and religion. So I'm getting gad to help me find a hqnp ethnic girl through his family connections.

I wonder what makes me seem more old-fashioned in my way of thinking?
Ol fashioned or whatever is prob due to scarring episodes in ur life (like the slut gf).

Location is a big one, I've spent most of my adult life in larg3, fast moving, cosmopolitan cities, where there is no racism (except prob Hong kong) and in affluent circles, where HQNP or NHQP is irrelevant, and generally P is more favored by foids than NP, opposite of your yard

• +1
Ol fashioned or whatever is prob due to scarring episodes in ur life (like the slut gf).

Location is a big one, I've spent most of my adult life in larg3, fast moving, cosmopolitan cities, where there is no racism (except prob Hong kong) and in affluent circles, where HQNP or NHQP is irrelevant, and generally P is more favored by foids than NP, opposite of your yard
Don't get me wrong, I cried in my parents' arms when I broke up with her because of the heartache. I think that was definitely one of the most scarring episodes I had in my life, and as a result it's made my traits even stronger than they ever were before.

I have indeed noticed that people don't give a shit about NP or p in big cities but foids care if the guy is attractive. They especially want the 6'4 investment banker chads who never commit :lul:

I grew up and still live in a small town with family.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
femcel and chadlite @Xangsane

• JFL
Watching these couples makes it obvious it is completely over for us if subhuman women can land HTNs+ :ogre:

• Hmm...