Is this morph possible? Lower eyebrows and hairline? Also tell me what's wrong with my face - be brutal

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and volcelfatcel
Why not a Stacy gook
Too many guys will message her, she'll cheat, not be apprecative of me, guarantee her personality will be worse+ will have to run redpill mindset game to keep her instead of just being myself with LTB gook

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Looks234
They're also the type to be bitchy as fuck and not feminine. I just want an appreciative low tier becky gook LTR
go on omegle faggot
just 10 minutes
you'll see why u deserve more then a ltb

go on omegle faggot
just 10 minutes
you'll see why u deserve more then a ltb
I run myself on tinder in UK and get nothing

SEA is just slightly better, at least i can get a conversation, but still not enough success to be able to have a good looking girl to LTR

besides im happy with ltb gook anyways, sounds cringe but i can see beauty in every face- unless deformed

You need longer eyebrows.

how do i go from bottom to top

I run myself on tinder in UK and get nothing

SEA is just slightly better, at least i can get a conversation, but still not enough success to be able to have a good looking girl to LTR

besides im happy with ltb gook anyways, sounds cringe but i can see beauty in every face- unless deformed
i look worse then you and i can secure a htb, how is that possible :forcedsmile:

You don't have the top eyebrows jfl. You have high set medially short eyebrows. You need a transplant.
Yes I know thats why I said, how do i go from bottom to top??!?!

What exactly should the transplant be just make them longer? inner or outer part of the eyebrow needs lengthening?

i look worse then you and i can secure a htb, how is that possible :forcedsmile:
Idk man tinder is just death sentence for me. maybe girls just dont like my pheno. might dye my hair and eyebrows brown/black

Yes I know thats why I said, how do i go from bottom to top??!?!

What exactly should the transplant be just make them longer? inner or outer part of the eyebrow needs lengthening?
Bruh I just said the medial eyebrow. Your eyebrows don't look like O'Pry's either jfl.

View attachment 1649656

First pic is unmorphed, second pic is morphed with hunter eyes + lowered hairline

Is this possible with surgery? Is there a way to remove eyelid skin to bring eyebrows downwards slightly? @Amnesia I swear i heard u talk about this before
Also I can easily create the tilt by simply getting them shaped up

Also with the hairline. My face is meant to have them shitty neutral eyebrows for my harmony. But its unattractive. If I move just the eyebrows down and more positively tilted, it makes my forehead even more massive and looks unharmonic as fuck. So is that hairline surgery where they bring it lower, legit? What about hair transplant? or would it just look uncanny and have to finasteridemaxx?

Should I just give up on the hunter eyes and accept my shit neutral eyebrows and continue looking like a cuck? Should I permenantly squintmaxx?

I've also been coming up with my own theory that you can train the squint muscles with hypertrophy to make you look naturally squinted

I also want to get rhino, im okay with the wideness. just need to get rid of bulbous tip looks shit. But i cant find any bulbous tip surgeries on guys that look decent online?

Also can you guys spot anything else wrong with my face? Be brutal

Try minox below your eyebrows, it helped me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

View attachment 1649656

First pic is unmorphed, second pic is morphed with hunter eyes + lowered hairline

Is this possible with surgery? Is there a way to remove eyelid skin to bring eyebrows downwards slightly? @Amnesia I swear i heard u talk about this before

Also with the hairline. My face is meant to have them shitty neutral eyebrows for my harmony. But its unattractive. If I move just the eyebrows down and more positively tilted, it makes my forehead even more massive and looks unharmonic as fuck. So is that hairline surgery where they bring it lower, legit? What about hair transplant? or would it just look uncanny and have to finasteridemaxx?

Should I just give up on the hunter eyes and accept my shit neutral eyebrows and continue looking like a cuck? Should I permenantly squintmaxx?

I've also been coming up with my own theory that you can train the squint muscles with hypertrophy to make you look naturally squinted

I also want to get rhino, im okay with the wideness. just need to get rid of bulbous tip looks shit. But i cant find any bulbous tip surgeries on guys that look decent online?

You shouldn't be on here but then again neither should I.

If I were to nit pick heavily you could have slightly more prominant chin. Nose could be a bit more slender and you have hunter eyes but they droop a little. also slight hollowness under eyes.

Thats it really.

• +1
You shouldn't be on here but then again neither should I.

If I were to nit pick heavily you could have slightly more prominant chin. Nose could be a bit more slender and you have hunter eyes but they droop a little. also slight hollowness under eyes.

Thats it really.
my chin is prominent, its just my jaw is recessed as fuck like birdcel tier

nose will be ok if slight bulbous tip rhino? or less wide too?

and yes my under eyes do look hollow to me tbh, how would i even fix that, fillers?

my chin is prominent, its just my jaw is recessed as fuck like birdcel tier

nose will be ok if slight bulbous tip rhino? or less wide too?

and yes my under eyes do look hollow to me tbh, how would i even fix that, fillers?

Nano fat grafting for under eyes is a perma solution.

Nose not an expert but I saw the morph so can't comment on that. Nose job should be the absolute last resort in my opinion.

If you wanna push things little further. your coloring is good but dull. Can work on that via dieting to make it more vibrant.

• +1
Grow your hair out longer or go a bit shorter the choice is yours. Also what is your height?

View attachment 1649656

bro I heard hairline lowering has a nasty scar and if you begin to norwood it will be over

• +1
I wouldnt risk getting botched or getting your harmony destroyed if I were you

• +1
You look NT as fuck my boy
Go slay those British sluts with daddy's issues

• JFL
you’re gl stop rotting

Jfl you're fine, this is truly chadcel.org

F

View attachment 1649656

Don't squintmax for long because it may create wrinkles

Your wasting your time with surgery imo (unless your teeth are fucked, the imgur stack wont load for me). The risk/reward ratio for surgerymaxxing is not in your favour.

You get one botched surgery its over.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 17829
No difference IRL, fucked in the head if you think you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
is this really you
you look quite good tbh why are you rotting on here
I guess the only way to bring eyebrows down like this would be eyebrow transplant

For real, if he’s on here and complaining then the U.K is a lost cause.

Love Island contestant vibes
JFL at wanting to have asian catfish comments on your insta rather than british slags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 17829 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
HTN with love island pheno
Roidmaxx and get off this dump

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Coloring pill again and again :blackpill:
(but tbh you are gl so i don'rt understand why you don't slay on Tinder, maybe the photo you ve posted is not representative of your face)