Is this nigga even Chad how can he get gf and not me ?

IWantToBeSomebody_

IWantToBeSomebody_

Iron
IMG 7597
IMG 7598

Attachments

• IMG_7605.jpeg
    IMG_7605.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Someone answer why this leftist can get a gf and not me ?

They are looksmatched facially he’s fat tho

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, dehydrated, WELOVELOOKS and 6 others
Shes autistic, they dont care about looks (some of them)

mirin his hunter eye

they are both solid 2/10 thats prolly why

But I’m skinny and she wouldnt even look at me in public how is that possible
He mogs you lookswise, he's just bloated af but you can tell he has good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NorwoodAscender and butterworld
blue eyed ogre

just because he is taller and fat ?
He's taller, has a good frame and good eyes, he's just a fat piece of shit but his genes are carrying him

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NorwoodAscender
He's taller, has a good frame and good eyes, he's just a fat piece of shit but his genes are carrying him
You must be on coke if you think like that. I view him as low subhuman.

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Fat guys are usually extremely robust and have very good bones under all the fat.

The equivalent of a fat women is not a fat man, it's a skinny shitty frame pencil neck man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Fat guys are usually extremely robust and have very good bones under all the fat.

The equivalent of a fat women is not a fat man, it's a skinny shitty frame pencil neck man.
Why they wouldn’t date me then but fat males ?

He's just more worthy then you

both are ugly

Retard opinion

Skinny good looking mogs and gets 30x more girls than fat good looking because fat good looking hardly even exists

oofy doofy theory, I see guys like this all the time. They're usually cool guys most of the time.
I have so many proofs and I know in real females who would date fat niggas instead of me. I can’t believe my eyes that they prefer them

I have so many proofs and I know in real females who would date fat niggas instead of me. I can’t believe my eyes that they prefer them
hello can you pm pic so I can rate

idk bro, i see the same shut. It is what it is. Some were born more blessed.

idk bro, i see the same shut. It is what it is. Some were born more blessed.
But how is it acceptable that they date those worthless double chinned shreks instead of guys like myself.. Legit pisses me off.

But how is it acceptable that they date those worthless double chinned shreks instead of guys like myself.. Legit pisses me off.
like i said idk neeguh. Maybe go ask the chicks lol.

Over

• +1
Reactions: Jova
He's taller than her by alot plus looksmatched