Is this nigga ugly

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
This dude is apparently a rapist and shit but niggas were calling him ugly in that thread
Ignoring the shit he did just focus on appearance this guy doesnt seem ugly to me??????/
If this guy is ugly then any perception I had on my own appearance has been shattered like its over if this nigga is ugly

Definitely ugly, LTN

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WeiWei
Definitely ugly, LTN
How

Good midface
Normal nose
Short philtrum
Jawline
Cheekbones look slightly high set
Fair lips
Good eyebrow shape and thickness
Large chin

This rapistcel literally ticks off a good amount of boxes for being attractive I dont see any obvious failos
What is fucking him?

How

Good midface
Normal nose
Short philtrum
Jawline
Cheekbones look slightly high set
Fair lips
Good eyebrow shape and thickness
Large chin

This rapistcel literally ticks off a good amount of boxes for being attractive I dont see any obvious failos
What is fucking him?
we get it bhai that's you and no you're not ugly you just look like a beta soyboy leftist cvck!! it's so over for you! ka mbaruar per ty! dukesh homoseksual pidhi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, whitegymmax, poopoohead and 3 others
we get it bhai that's you and no you're not ugly you just look like a beta soyboy leftist cvck!! it's so over for you! ka mbaruar per ty! dukesh homoseksual pidhi
Whew that was close I look pretty similar to this guy except more masc and slayer. Similar pheno. So you basically just said I'm cute aww you're so sweet.

I will rape you in your tight little faggot serbian bootyhole if you keep talking sweet to me like that.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and blackpiller954
he looks gay af

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Whew that was close I look pretty similar to this guy except more masc and slayer. Similar pheno. So you basically just said I'm cute aww you're so sweet.

I will rape you in your tight little faggot serbian bootyhole if you keep talking sweet to me like that.
come on bro I see you just as a neighbour bro

why there are many gay Albanians these days bro I bet it's because they forget about Islam @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
come on bro I see you just as a neighbour bro

why there are many gay Albanians these days bro I bet it's because they forget about Islam @SecularIslamist
relax retard he doesnt give a fuck about u being serbian , it just adds to the insult , and lol at Islam

btw op u ar ugly turk mutt

• +1
Reactions: gigaslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 25534
Truecel should rope