Is this nosejob worth it at age of 31?

D

Deleted member 19576

Zephir
nevermind.

Last edited:
At 31, you should be getting your affairs in order and getting ready to die
I already have it brah. Im just mentall ill.

no rhino for your midface

No you are too old for a nosejob.

It’s always worth it

Midface is copest of the cope
200.gif
laughing-laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, that's why you're on this forum with your second account at 31 without wife, GF, kids.

200.gif
laughing-laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, that's why you're on this forum with your second account at 31 without wife, GF, kids.

What is your problem with me bro? What I ever did for you? I actually have wife but not kids lol. i JUST want improve my face. I dont wanna look ugly when I get older. Thats why I want slow down my aging. I personally think midface are cope. Im not trying trash you.

My face looks longer if I bow down too much Thats why my top lips are invisible but with good posture.. Its looks fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
What is your problem with me bro? What I ever did for you? I actually have wife but not kids lol. i JUST want improve my face. I dont wanna look ugly when I get older. Thats why I want slow down my aging. I personally think midface are cope. Im not trying trash you.

My face looks longer if I bow down too much Thats why my top lips are invisible but with good posture.. Its looks fine.

View attachment 1877821
looks good man

At 31, you should be getting your affairs in order and getting ready to die

JFL at you zoomers

At 31 if you do it right, you will be peak appeal.

You are have money, and can easily fraud your age for younger girls if you been looking after your skin.
Plus you have the easiest matchup agaisnt women aged late 20s early to mid 30s since they looking to lock you down at any cost.

Isn't @Amnesia older than 31?

As long as young don't lose your hair or get fat you can slay into your 30s. Plenty of real life examples.

• JFL
Reactions: ....