Is This Person An Incel?

GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Let's say Bob can hypothetically get an arranged marriage to a traditional foid who's a virgin and also at or above his attractiveness.

However, if he does so he'll have to Betabuxx heavily for her by buying her gifts and supporting her in general, and also he shall only get duty sex 4 times a year because the wife isn't attracted to him.

Moreover, he will have to regularly deal with emotional issues, her bitching, complaining and her unhappiness because she was forced to marry Bob.

Bearing these conditions in mind, if Bob says NO to an arranged marriage, would that make him a fakecel/ volcel or still an incel?

If you're a wealthy breadwinner, how do you cuck yourself into sex 4 times per year?

As long as you make it clear to the bitch that if she's not giving sex, you want her gone, then that should be enough for you to get sex whenever u want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
At the root definition "involuntary celibate" they wouldn't be. But since most people here usually label anyone who can't spark true attraction an incel I guess they'd fit the definition. You could at the very least say they're an incel by looks if they literally needed sex handed down to them by someone who very much couldn't care less

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Bob should fucking get his act together and looksmax so his virgin tradwife is attracted to him.

Hell, we are all looksmaxing just for the chance of that, and here he is with a certainty if he just puts the effort in.

What a prick