Is this pic decent enough to send to a girl

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
Average lighting and no styled hair - just a casual pic with no effort. Right eye looks shit tho

Attachments

• 7E156390-8E50-445A-936F-70D08481F94B.jpeg
    7E156390-8E50-445A-936F-70D08481F94B.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 234
Average lighting and no styled hair - just a casual pic with no effort. Right eye looks shit tho
No

u have to mog chico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, PubertyMaxxer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Over for eye area, better take a pic from top to hide upper eyelids ded srs

IPD cel

I would rather be a DOLPHIN (with wide face/skull ofc) than a cyclop

You should be banned from this place simply for low iq, his biggest problem is his ipd and short everything, UEE is his last problem on the list. Cillian Murphy would be incels if UEE mattered that much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Schönling, IWantToMax and 2 others
IPD cel

I would rather be a DOLPHIN (with wide face/skull ofc) than a cyclop
I have wide ipd with wide zygos and skull and i think it's better than a narrow one. Ofc normal one is optimal.

are your eyes close set af or am I retarded

You should be banned from this place simply for low iq, his biggest problem is his ipd and short everything, UEE is his last problem on the list. Cillian Murphy would be incels if UEE mattered that much
Yap his main problem is narrow ipd

Decent enough. It's over if you are asking these things. Literally 0 social skills.
Next time chose another angle for your pick, almost everyone look worse from below than from above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, IWantToMax, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
I have wide ipd with wide zygos and skull and i think it's better than a narrow one. Ofc normal one is optimal.
So you have a wide ipd, zygos and skull, you are 6'4 and yet claim to have had a hard time witb slaying, jfl i should rope then

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sal123
Ye

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
You are good to go tbh

• +1
Decent enough. It's over if you are asking these things. Literally 0 social skills.
Next time chose another angle for your pick, almost everyone look worse from below than from above
yh but most of my pics are from above, and whats the point if u look shit in real life, so i want to send the worst angle ygm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is this larp? Underweight = more facial bone show, chad get out
Not a chad by any means lol. I am muscular now but my eye area is kinda fucked up. My ipd is a little bigger than ideal at 72 mm.

Not a chad by any means lol. I am muscular now but my eye area is kinda fucked up. My ipd is a little bigger than ideal at 72 mm.
But you are 6'4, doesn't ipd increase with height? And Opry has 68mm ipd at 6ft, so you are almost ideal at you height

• Hmm...
Massive cope, his biggest problem is eye area obv

But you are 6'4, doesn't ipd increase with height? And Opry has 68mm ipd at 6ft, so you are almost ideal at you height
I wish but no. I am facially 4.5 psl atm.

Massive cope, his biggest problem is eye area obv
Yes his eye are is his biggest problem, but it's not UEE on main focus but ipd which is one of the hardest things to fix

• Hmm...
img_20190402_164652-jpg.47801

• Woah
20191124_113043-1-jpg.175197

You look like @Pex1992 with lower Testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic, diggbicc and Sal123
legit mirin your chin fuuuck

Yes his eye are is his biggest problem, but it's not UEE on main focus but ipd which is one of the hardest things to fix
Alright, why even start arguing with me then dumbass?

Yes but take out your airpods before taking a picture.

Shit ipd kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
It also looks like he has close-set eyes.

It is fine. But you should try placing camera at or slightly above rye level