My friend sent my best pic to a girl

Wtf am I doing on org I should go txt sum bitches

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
You know what I'm giving it a shot with one last girl after her sigma hamza grindset time

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
Yo AD Team Austin Dunham back again
You gonna attract hood rat foids if that's what you want go for it
Allmost all black girls in jamaica are hood rats it’s not like he has any choice does he?

north + south american girls in general are all hoodrat whores

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Allmost all black girls in jamaica are hood rats it’s not like he has any choice does he?

north + south american girls in general are all hoodrat whores
They aren't all hood rats well atleast the ones still in school, but they don't want me guess they know there value cuz there all virgins

I know what I have to do, but I don't know If I have the strength to do it n that scares me

You know what I'm giving it a shot with one last girl after her sigma hamza grindset time
You gotta lock in this time go for a mtb that gets basically 0 attention and shoot your shot.

I'm not usually a mean person, but honestly I'd rate her a 3.5 outta 10 and she looks like a stud.

She replied with "💀" to my pic

It destroyed any last redeeming thought I had about my self.

Like fuck nigga I'm really gonna have to grind for like 2-3 years not talking to a single girl n by dat time I'll be 20 without ever being loved by someone.

Just for sum pussy, there has to be sum greater purpose in life this is so shit.
I was at thai festival, jestermaxxing. Seejng so many ugly fucking troglodytes mlg me, made me want to kill myself.
Everyday i have a long regret, and sour feeling in my gut. I regret everything, i regret being born. I regret

Nigga I'm not coping my dick got leaked at my school n a girl wanted me to fuck her but I didn't n she was attractive too, but I don't want to waste my time on short term pleasure cuz its gonna lead to long term suffering
You're wasting time, and you cant even set aside 2 hours to fuck a good bitch

I'm not usually a mean person, but honestly I'd rate her a 3.5 outta 10 and she looks like a stud.

She replied with "💀" to my pic

It destroyed any last redeeming thought I had about my self.

Like fuck nigga I'm really gonna have to grind for like 2-3 years not talking to a single girl n by dat time I'll be 20 without ever being loved by someone.

Just for sum pussy, there has to be sum greater purpose in life this is so shit.
💀💀💀