My friend sent my best pic to a girl

If you have a dick that big try posting on reddit too many Cucks for bbc there surely someone will give their wife to fuck.
I don't want pussy I just want someone to love me.

This sounds so fucking cringy n corny

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Chadeep

Keep dating the same foid she falls in love within 2-3 weeks in my case

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
That really dosen’t matter tbh only her sucking it or you inserting it into her matters everything else is cope
I fucked 20x more with my 6inch MTC medium Turkish cock

Jfl at 8 inch virgin bbc who can't use it even

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I fucked 20x more with my 6inch MTC medium Turkish cock

Jfl at 8 inch virgin bbc who can't use it even
OP is a coping blackcel
Jfl talking about love n shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Htobrother

Alr. You need to be Tyrone tier to get true love other men get Transactional love unless you mind a mentally ill Insecure bitch. Looksmax

OP is a coping blackcel
Jfl talking about love n shit
Nigga I'm not coping my dick got leaked at my school n a girl wanted me to fuck her but I didn't n she was attractive too, but I don't want to waste my time on short term pleasure cuz its gonna lead to long term suffering

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Chadeep and IwillRope2024
Nigga I'm not coping my dick got leaked at my school n a girl wanted me to fuck her but I didn't n she was attractive too, but I don't want to waste my time on short term pleasure cuz its gonna lead to long term suffering
Tales from mumbai

Alr. You need to be Tyrone tier to get true love other men get Transactional love unless you mind a mentally ill Insecure bitch. Looksmax
I had a mentally ill insecure bitch she was the best fr I fucked with her head too far tho she still hits me up, but doesn't want anything to do with me again cuz I did sum fucked up shit to her

My ego is too big for transactional love

Bro thinks he is him
IMG 3531

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Htobrother
I mean its a pretty bad picture in a dark room, just go to the gym, skincare + lip maxx, grow a beard and get a better haircut

I mean its a pretty bad picture in a dark room, just go to the gym, skincare + lip maxx, grow a beard and get a better haircut
I used to love hearing this shit, but now ion even believe it fuck I'm losing hope

why? one bad reaction to a cleary bad pic doesn't mean much.
N it's not even dat my charisma, being nt, I'm a literal genius by definition, my big dick, my confidence none of it fucking matters and it's lowkey just annoying

if your friend sent this one to her it would do a lot better than one in a dark room jfl. Bloat or no bloat the dark room will get bad reactions every time

Yeah NTpill is the only real pill
It doesn't matter all it gets u is thr friendzone

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You look good nigga

Just approach some bitches and you will slay
Problem is being black
Foids are racist
No foid likes black
Unless Austin Dunham tier

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
You look good nigga

Just approach some bitches and you will slay
Stopped doing that shit after 10+ girls called me ugly I'm just gonna lock in n grind until im Tyrone territory

• +1
Cope

You can slay as a nigga if you are low inhib and have drip
Yo AD Team Austin Dunham back again
You gonna attract hood rat foids if that's what you want go for it

• +1
Yo AD Team Austin Dunham back again
You gonna attract hood rat foids if that's what you want go for it
Nah nigga, you think I'm locking in for 3 years just to pull a whore, my wife gon be a virgim with proper values n she gon be beautiful with a fat ass

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim