Is this possible from losing bloating

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
CE9CF697 A582 4F2F 8F3B 6E02BC3B813C
B51FE9F4 DDFD 4663 A65A C1DCB3D278B3
9835B53E 803E 4760 9290 0C63EB9C667C

Is this possible from losing boat? I am obviously sucking in my cheeks and and am in good lighting in the first pick but is it possible I could go from the second pic to something similar to the first picture with losing bloat and before anyone says lose weight I posted my topples picture

What is causing my face face I think it’s just terrible face fat distribution and a mix of water and eating junk food

damn. cut more ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 10615
shave that shit looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and MarstonAlloy
brock lesnar?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Its over for you, don't even bother.

• JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
I don’t go to the gym any ideas how to lose weight? I have a shit diet so I might try fix that
go to the gym and gain muscle then lose weight retard. how are you called wanttobeattractive but you dont go to the gym or have a good diet

keep barking for me

show your face big boy
I'm not a dumbass nigga who doxxes his face on a site full of incels. U literally look like a fucking dog anyway, no wonder u got bullied u sad sack of shit

• JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
I'm not a dumbass nigga who doxxes his face on a site full of incels. U literally look like a fucking dog anyway, no wonder u got bullied u sad sack of shit
bro your literally squinting in your profile picture in direct sunlight aswell you frauding faggot and you have the audacity to try roast someones apperance, the only reason you don't post your face is because you don't have any hope whatsoever my only falios are skin and bloat you most likely need to reincarnate

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
No. when you suck ur cheeks in the gonial angle increases and the hyoid is pulled upwards.So the jaw looks more masculine and cheekbones more higher set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
bro your literally squinting in your profile picture in direct sunlight aswell you frauding faggot and you have the audacity to try roast someones apperance, the only reason you don't post your face is because you don't have any hope whatsoever my only falios are skin and bloat you most likely need to reincarnate
So what? Thats my eyes. Your whole face is fucked, can't believe your even trying to roast me rn jfl. Your only failos are hair and skin HAHAH, you are one delusional nigga

So what? Thats my eyes. Your whole face is fucked, can't believe your even trying to roast me rn jfl. Your only failos are hair and skin HAHAH, you are one delusional nigga
dn read show face i mog your ethnic ass to death
keep barking your words mean nothing without pictures

Ur fat as fuck not bloated lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669