Is this rape?

if she said yes first and later said no? you pull out when they start saying no then you did what ur supposed to do. And did nothing wrong.
you didn't even answer my question

I don't know

why don't you try consulting a lawyer for legal advice instead of teenage incels
because you fucking morons pretend to know anything

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
you didn't even answer my question
If you meant you're about to cum and dont want to pull out even though she said no then you are raping her

what does that dogwhistle mean
it's not a dogwhistle dude.. i'm simply telling you to stay on her good side because if she decides she hates you in the future she can ruin ur life 😭

If you meant you're about to cum and dont want to pull out even though she said no then you are raping her
Can you read? I said while im cumming

it's not a dogwhistle dude.. i'm simply telling you to stay on her good side because if she decides she hates you in the future she can ruin ur life 😭
oh you mean not doing things she doesnt like,

nah who cares, all famous actors and celebrities are accused of raping women, nothing unheard of.

• +1
Can you read? I said while im cumming
ok. My orginial question answered u. It's not that complicated. If she said no while you are cumming and you pull out. It doesn't matter that you were cumming. You still must pull out

oh you mean not doing things she doesnt like,

nah who cares, all famous actors and celebrities are accused of raping women, nothing unheard of.
was she drunk when it happened

if so, she might not remember in which case you''re good

Read the thread he said it was hypothetical. He's just being stupid anyways.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
ok. My orginial question answered u. It's not that complicated. If she said no while you are cumming and you pull out. It doesn't matter that you were cumming. You still must pull out
The intensity of an orgasm can impair your reaction to it

you also dont answer questions with questions, but statements.

It was rape at first but then she was okay with it after so you're good but she can easily get some money out of it if she wants to it'll be easy as shit to change up the story you gotta call Jayoma:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser

I already said like two times, this is hypothetical.

Because I want someone to explain to me what rape means, I don't know what it is.

• JFL
It was rape at first but then she was okay with it after so you're good but she can easily get some money out of it if she wants to it'll be easy as shit to change up the story you gotta call Jayoma:lul:
Rape is incredibly hard to prove in court

Just saying "this guy raped me" won't cut it.

The intensity of an orgasm can impair your reaction to it

you also dont answer questions with questions, but statements.
I mean it's a pretty unreasonable request from her side, idk you just do your best

I already said like two times, this is hypothetical.

Because I want someone to explain to me what rape means, I don't know what it is.
you know what this is good,

if you get convicted of rape, just play dumb and tell them you don't know what rape means 🤣

I mean it's a pretty unreasonable request from her side, idk you just do your best
and who is exactly the arbiter of whether you tried your best to stop?

Not to mention my original point was whether what constitutes rape is a single instance of lack of consent because there are loopholes in that logic.

nah women cant just get you to jail for testimony
3557721 AbsWgsN

you know what this is good,

if you get convicted of rape, just play dumb and tell them you don't know what rape means 🤣
I guess we're in the same boat brother, because you haven't explained to me what it is either and instead advised that I talk to lawyers.

Rape is incredibly hard to prove in court

Just saying "this guy raped me" won't cut it.
Depends on the lawers and how much evidence there would be

I guess we're in the same boat brother, because you haven't explained to me what it is either and instead advised that I talk to lawyers.
having sex with a girl without her consent

Depends on the lawers and how much evidence there would be
so im asking what evidence would show rape, aka what is rape

and who is exactly the arbiter of whether you tried your best to stop?

Not to mention my original point was whether what constitutes rape is a single instance of lack of consent because there are loopholes in that logic.
A jury of your peers ig? I mean i'd be pissed at being accused of rape when a woman consented to sex and was having sex with me upto a point, don't think that is fair. Rape is forcing yourself on them. Ig you are sorta at the whims of the woman, but that is the risk you take to get poon

having sex with a girl without her consent
So what if she says

"No dont put it in yet"

and immediately after, like half a second she says

"Actually put it in"

I understand that in court, there is no objective set time limit for how long it takes for you to not obey which would classify you as a rapist, it's usually observation based on reasonable doubt under the jury, however, if your definition is "sex when no consent" that has loopholes like the one i just showed.

And rape doesnt have such loopholes, because the analogy could not apply.

A jury of your peers ig? I mean i'd be pissed at being accused of rape when a woman consented to sex and was having sex with me upto a point, don't think that is fair. Rape is forcing yourself on them. Ig you are sorta at the whims of the woman, but that is the risk you take to get poon
Sure but, why is it up to the jury then to say that a woman has been raped if, at some point during sex she says that she doesnt want it anymore, but then sometime during it she says she likes it.

Because the women would disagree, and she can only disagree if she agreed with sex, aka she asked for it to happen

Sure but, why is it up to the jury then to say that a woman has been raped if, at some point during sex she says that she doesnt want it anymore, but then sometime during it she says she likes it.

Because the women would disagree, and she can only disagree if she agreed with sex, aka she asked for it to happen
There would be a timeline of events, she did ask intially, but then asked for it to stop. It's about if he stopped afterwards. Jury of peers would sort out all the "but I was mid cum bro" shit.

DNA, search warrant, pattern of behavior, hair and consent
Im specifically focusing on consent

So consent is a part of whether it is rape

how is consent used to determine whether a woman has been raped?

Can't any girl just lie about it either way.
I understand what @n9wiff is saying, but unless there is physical evidence present of her not wanting to, then she could've falsely accused you either way.. even if she was initially showing signals in person.
So, assuming no physical proof, she can she she wants to in person and then you do it then she accuses you. Or she can say she doesn't want to in person and then you do it then she accuses you.

So, best to not think abou it and don't do it again. Like @n9wiff said, don't get on her bad side.. and ideally just forget about all this short term hooking up stuff and look for a wife.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Im specifically focusing on consent

So consent is a part of whether it is rape

how is consent used to determine whether a woman has been raped?
Well if a woman says no then it's already rape but if she changes her mind and likes it then she can decide that it isn't but if a woman is pushing and kicking and fighting a man off of her then it definitely is rape

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
There would be a timeline of events, she did ask intially, but then asked for it to stop. It's about if he stopped afterwards. Jury of peers would sort out all the "but I was mid cum bro" shit.

Can't any girl just lie about it either way.
I understand what @n9wiff is saying, but unless there is physical evidence present of her not wanting to, then she could've falsely accused you either way.. even if she was initially showing signals in person.
So, assuming no physical proof, she can she she wants to in person and then you do it then she accuses you. Or she can say she doesn't want to in person and then you do it then she accuses you.

So, best to not think abou it and don't do it again. Like @n9wiff said, don't get on her bad side.. and ideally just forget about all this short term hooking up stuff and look for a wife.
If rape is defined as the instance, even just one, of her clearly saying no but you keep going.

Then wouldn't it be absurd to say that a woman has been raped if she later changes her mind on it like that happens in states which dont press the charges themselves necessarily?

Most people who think "rape" dont include the complexity of the woman changing her mind, but rather not wanting it.

So let's say I fucked this girl, I rip her pants off p in the v whatever, she says no im like shut up bitch, I cum and do my thing, then she says actually she liked it and yeah.

Would this still be rape? If so is it based?
Coercion rape pretty sure, unless it’s a CNC kink you guys have.

Well if a woman says no then it's already rape but if she changes her mind and likes it then she can decide that it isn't but if a woman is pushing and kicking and fighting a man off of her then it definitely is rape
Okay, but it is not mutually exclusive for her to do the kicking pushing squirming and then say she likes it, correct?

If rape is defined as the instance, even just one, of her clearly saying no but you keep going.

Then wouldn't it be absurd to say that a woman has been raped if she later changes her mind on it like that happens in states which dont press the charges themselves necessarily?

Most people who think "rape" dont include the complexity of the woman changing her mind, but rather not wanting it.
It doesn't necessarily matter if the girl decided she liked getting raped. She still got raped, guess she has a rape fetish. Also they still commited a crime + might do it to others who won't change their mind

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, BlackpillRemedy and W3ak
Yes but, you are not filling the entire picture.

Not only did he not stop after she asked him to initially, but then her request loses importance if she changes her mind, which you did not mention, yes?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
It doesn't necessarily matter if the girl decided she liked getting raped. She still got raped, guess she has a rape fetish. Also they still commited a crime + might do it to others who won't change their mind
If she has a rape fetish am I not doing her a favour then?

If I'm doing her a favour, it must be consensual yes?

Ok, so it if is not mutually exclusive for a woman to do the squirming shit but then change her mind, then why would the former "definitely make it rape" as you said ad verbatim?

If she has a rape fetish am I not doing her a favour then?

If I'm doing her a favour, it must be consensual yes?
rape is rape tho. which was ur question

This isn't from a jurisdiction/constitution of any country, it's an unsubstantiated article written by whoever.

It won't always be assumed as coercion because the burden of proof would be on the prosecutor to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that it was coercion.

Don’t know your whole context — But based on what you said you told her to basically “shut up and take it”

Idk if she let you out of fear of threatening or not but she still said no and you persisted to have sex
"she still said no"

But she still said yes, rape is defined as non-consensual sex, her saying yes changes the dynamic yes?

Ok, so it if is not mutually exclusive for a woman to do the squirming shit but then change her mind, then why would the former "definitely make it rape" as you said ad verbatim?
Is it a random woman or is it someone known for a while

rape is rape tho. which was ur question
No, my question wasn't asking whether you can verify the tautology "is rape, rape".

Obviously it is, that's the first principle of logic, identity.

I'm asking what characterizes rape, and specifically, to repeat for your memoryless brain, why a woman later on changing her mind after initially saying no does not change the dynamic of the sex being considered rape.