Is this rape?

no you would go prison for like 20 years and dont give me the fag cope shit of 'if i was chad' even statusmaxxed chads get snitched on being with a 17 year old nvm raping som1,but i think if you wanted to do consensual rape you would need like a video of her saying you could do it

no you would go prison for like 20 years and dont give me the fag cope shit of 'if i was chad' even statusmaxxed chads get snitched on being with a 17 year old nvm raping som1,but i think if you wanted to do consensual rape you would need like a video of her saying you could do it
i dont think you would go to 20 years for being with a 17 year old, not all chads are old grown men let alone the age of consent is not always 18+ and even if it were fucking someone 1 year under the age is never 20 years in prison.

i dont think you would go to 20 years for being with a 17 year old, not all chads are old grown men let alone the age of consent is not always 18+ and even if it were fucking someone 1 year under the age is never 20 years in prison.
no i was talking about rape prison time in this case,i was just saying that ppl even get snitched on for being with a 17 year old let alone rape

I’ve been to prison and in America just a woman saying you raped her and even if she claims it was years ago…

Can get you arrested and convicted.

Which means you can go to prison.

You really have to be careful with sexual activity in America / Canada / Australia…

Look at the Tate brothers accused of rape with no proof and they got arrested

no i was talking about rape prison time in this case,i was just saying that ppl even get snitched on for being with a 17 year old let alone rape
its mostly legal

the question itself makes no sense, women are not like cars where inserting ur cock in them will turn them on. if she’s not in the mood to have sex to begin with she won’t enjoy it afterwards and she’s most likely lying if she says she does.

Regardless if u think it’s morally wrong or not just know that you will be found guilty of rape unless ur rich so do with that what you will. JFL if u think the judge will look at her saying she enjoyed it as evidence it’s not rape

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
bro noway you think rape is legal its soo punishable,but they usually have to have actual proof you did ikt
I wasn't talking about rape if you had some reading comprehension, i was talking about fucking a 17 year old.

But rape can be legal too, for instance egypt.

Wanted it because she gave post-consent, the same way you'd imagine that you gave consent to eating chocolate if at first it tastes shit but you like the aftertaste;
“post-consent” lmao W trolling. Rapist.

“post-consent” lmao W trolling. Rapist.
Why don't you make an argument as to why you disagree with it.

Does a woman not have the right to choose after whether the activity was cool? The same way you get to choose whether the man hitting her is cool as long as he doesn't cause injuries during role play.

Enlighten me.

So let's say I fucked this girl, I rip her pants off p in the v whatever, she says no im like shut up bitch, I cum and do my thing, then she says actually she liked it and yeah.

Would this still be rape? If so is it based?
No,rape is not consensual,if she ight with that theres no rape

No,rape is not consensual,if she ight with that theres no rape
but how is my scenario not consensual if she later says she likes it?

no girl will say she likes it after what planet are you living on to be that delusional

Did i said not consensual?She jus changed her mind post sex

Last edited:
no girl will say she likes it after what planet are you living on to be that delusional
what if she does

that what my thread is about genius

Did i said not consensual?She jus changed her mind post sex
yes, you said not consensual. contradicting yourself its rape because there was an instance of her not consenting but then her consenting

yes, you said not consensual. contradicting yourself its rape because there was an instance of her not consenting but then her consenting
No,i meant that rape - is not consensual.If she was ight with it afterwards then its consensual.Lets say she was not in the mood before sex and then most likely you changed her opinion during sex.Maybe shes even in the rough and dominant types

No,i meant that rape - not consensual.If she was ight with it afterwards then its consensual.Lets say she was not in the mood before sex and then most likely you changed her opinion during sex
so its not rape

it's ur word against hers. u can insist it was just sex by mutual consent:p:p

So let's say I fucked this girl, I rip her pants off p in the v whatever, she says no im like shut up bitch, I cum and do my thing, then she says actually she liked it and yeah.

Would this still be rape? If so is it based?
if shes does not file a police report then no, the term rape is so weak nowadays niggas call anything rape now :lul: