is this reasonable prices for pagnoni?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i still haven't been able to get my scans still JFL i have to wait until my appointment w the local jaw surgeon in may (idk why they can't just use my pagnoni referral and fax it over to a radiology place)

but anyways just for peace of mind as i continue to wageslave, i wanted to know if 40k euro seems like an accurate amount for trimax+infras+zygos+supras+rhino with pagnoni

i've been working 60 hours a week and i should be able to accumulate over 40k within the next year so hopefully that will be enough to get my surgeries because i honestly want to fully looksmaxx and never do another procedure until i'm a greycel

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
you can't get all of that

you can't get all of that
i have a third of the money already and i've not been working that long, another 15 months and i'll have enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 16220, ascension and 1 other person
Can your family doctor not refer you with his referral? I went to mine and then he referred me with the letter. Although mine wasnt from pag

Can your family doctor not refer you with his referral? I went to mine and then he referred me with the letter. Although mine wasnt from pag
idk i've tried multiple times so far and nothing

i have a third of the money already and i've not been working that long, another 15 months and i'll have enough
you still need years to get those
you have to get trimax and then wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
T
idk i've tried multiple times so far and nothing
The problem is if you're not a surgery first candidate it could be even longer right? Although from what I've read on here it seems he does a lot of surgeries without braces

Mirin, for 40k i should work full time for 7 years

Do you just want minor stuff done to your nose or a complete overhaul?

Mirin ascension plans I need a bsso + genio and rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
wym lol he does them altogether?

i'm 18 living with my parents so i can save it all. so far i have 20k cad
Mirin living in canada. As a slavshit living in slavland i struggle to make money on food

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16683
Do you just want minor stuff done to your nose or a complete overhaul?
idk i mainly want the tip narrowed but honestly i question if it would even be necessary

idk i mainly want the tip narrowed but honestly i question if it would even be necessary
Then you definitely shouldn't get it, especially if there's nothing wrong with its functionality. You risk making it look worse, making it function worse, loss of sensation, having a constantly runny nose. Mine is all hard. The nose is complicated. I would definitely not want a surgeon to rush my nose or be tired when they're doing it.

Then you definitely shouldn't get it, especially if there's nothing wrong with its functionality. You risk making it look worse, making it function worse, loss of sensation, having a constantly runny nose. Mine is all hard. The nose is complicated. I would definitely not want a surgeon to rush my nose or be tired when they're doing it.
well you take a risk with everything. i would be very clear with what i want and honestly i only want the alar base narrowed a bit and the tip

It is, Don’t talk about the price on a public post.

Also can’t you email him yourself? He was very forward with me when I asked about prices

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, looksseg, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
It is, Don’t talk about the price on a public post.

Also can’t you email him yourself? He was very forward with me when I asked about prices
yeah i just had one consult though and i feel weird emailing him when it's been so long

How do you contact Pagnoni? When i google him i can't find anything

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
How do you contact Pagnoni? When i google him i can't find anything
you don't sadly. he's retiring so he's not taking anymore cases other than ones he's began planning. i already did my consultation a while ago so we're in contact about my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: mattix and goatedjordan23
Pagnoni can do saddled infra/malar with Trimax at the same time? @feelgood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
you don't sadly. he's retiring so he's not taking anymore cases other than ones he's began planning. i already did my consultation a while ago so we're in contact about my surgeries
Ahh thats a shame, thanks for letting me know.
How old is he btw?

How you know he‘s retiring?

i still haven't been able to get my scans still JFL i have to wait until my appointment w the local jaw surgeon in may (idk why they can't just use my pagnoni referral and fax it over to a radiology place)

but anyways just for peace of mind as i continue to wageslave, i wanted to know if 40k euro seems like an accurate amount for trimax+infras+zygos+supras+rhino with pagnoni

i've been working 60 hours a week and i should be able to accumulate over 40k within the next year so hopefully that will be enough to get my surgeries because i honestly want to fully looksmaxx and never do another procedure until i'm a greycel
I mean I suppose this is pretty good value.
24k for trimax. 8k for implants. 8k for rhino.

I suppose it will be more in 15 months time so you should invest the money in something so you can beat inflation.

I mean I suppose this is pretty good value.
24k for trimax. 8k for implants. 8k for rhino.

I suppose it will be more in 15 months time so you should invest the money in something so you can beat inflation.
if i put in the safety deposit or whatever it's called within the next few months i don't think that should be a problem

WTFFFF. No way. That's why he's not replying. The guy is young and suppose to be in his prime. He is a great black-pilled surgeon. Fuck my life srsly. Thought he'd be the new black-pill king.

To answer your question I think it's a good deal given he's a great surgeon, is retiring, and giving you an entire ascension package in one single surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
To answer your question I think it's a good deal given he's a great surgeon, is retiring, and giving you an entire ascension package in one single surgery.
300FF527 9663 46C2 A82E EBB26BA3B5C5
thanks, can u rate this morph and tell me if it's at least somewhat realistic?

WTFFFF. No way. That's why he's not replying. The guy is young and suppose to be in his prime. He is a great black-pilled surgeon. Fuck my life srsly. Thought he'd be the new black-pill king.
What surgeries u need?

What surgeries u need?
I was thinking a genio from him ( I heard he can add width / squareness to the chin which is rare) + maybe infra implants + finishing touches (Buccal and submental fat removal) all in one sitting. Not happening now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mattix and Deleted member 21048
trimax+infras+zygos+supras+rhino with pagnoni

Easier to pay me 20k so I can kill Barrett and make you a mask with his face.

Since you changing your entire face, might as well right?

I was thinking a genio from him ( I heard he can add width / squareness to the chin which is rare) + maybe infra implants + finishing touches (Buccal and submental fat removal) all in one sitting. Not happening now.
You sure? One guy consulted recently like the past month. One user said pags didn't mention retirement. Maybe he changed his mind

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
You sure? One guy consulting recently like the past month. One user said pags didn't mention retirement. Maybe he changed his mind
I hope so. I already emailed him a bunch of times though so he's not even replying to me. I'm sure I can find other high quality surgeons + travelling all the way to Italy would have been annoying anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Wym not happening now?

I hope so. I already emailed him a bunch of times though so he's not even replying to me. I'm sure I can find other high quality surgeons + travelling all the way to Italy would have been annoying anyways.
Yeah man plenty of ppl do good Genio, and also buccal fat is a normie tier surgery wide available

I needed something similar to OP, like Trimax plus 3 implants :lul: so hard loss for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Yeah man plenty of ppl do good Genio, and also buccal fat is a normie tier surgery wide available

I needed something similar to OP, like Trimax plus 3 implants :lul: so hard loss for me
Yeah they're cookie cutter but I guess I'm a perfectionist and wanted someone very blackpilled to do this stuff to me. mms make mms after all.

Who else are you looking into then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Yeah they're cookie cutter but I guess I'm a perfectionist and wanted very blackpilled to do this stuff to me. mms make mms after all.

Who else are you looking into then?
Idk, tbh there are other ppl maxfacs and implant surgerons but it will raise the costs and delay my plans further. Which I might have to do

Man hopefully I can consult and show the fool my racks then maybe he will slide me into his last projects

trimax+infras+zygos+supras+rhino
I don't know anything about Italian surgery, but I would expect to pay at least that much for that much work.