Is this site full of mentally ill fucks?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

3976536 3948133 1707602637553

"bro im chadlite"

same shit with everyone larping as chad in this site.

the worst part of this is that this isn't even "shitposting", they do actually believe what they say and MAKE you swallow their lies.

Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Alt Number 3, sub5c3l and 13 others
props to @5.5psl, @androgenic, @quemirasmanv2 and @ConfusedBolivian for being brutally honest about their life instead of larping in this indian forum

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ConfusedBolivian, SteveRogers and 7 others
this forum is just larpers, incels, and absolute basket cases

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomop, horizontallytall, Abhorrence and 3 others
this forum is just larpers, incels, and absolute basket cases
the only good looking people from here have left this hole by now, but i can say I can't find other place where to talk about BP as a way of ranting about life since .is has been turned into a trash can.

maybe it's what puberty does to you and you realize the reason you were incel is because your parents didn't care about you enough to cut the internet at night.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Xtra
India is hard mode so I rot here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, horizontallytall, ominion and 4 others
JBE got probed long ago tats not the ressom
Ramirez needed to assault people in order to get laid because even scorts felt repulsed by him when he was rotting :ogre:

meanwhile School Shooters in USA get a girlfriend, fuck, but because they are low t white cucks still decide to do autistic shit and fuck their life up

life is a subjective reality.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ramirez needed to assault people in order to get laid because even scorts felt repulsed by him when he was rotting :ogre:

meanwhile School Shooters in USA get a girlfriend, fuck, but because they are low t white cucks still decide to do autistic shit and fuck their life up

life is a subjective reality.
No he actually had his first sexual experience at 9 and a gf he had sex w regularly at 15

the only good looking people from here have left this hole by now, but i can say I can't find other place where to talk about BP as a way of ranting about life since .is has been turned into a trash can.

maybe it's what puberty does to you and you realize the reason you were incel is because your parents didn't care about you enough to cut the internet at night.
oh yeah .is has been turned into absolute garbage. that forum bans you for talking about actual reasons for inceldom. instead of talking about reasons behind inceldom they just post cringe chad worship fantasies and self hating bs

• +1
Reactions: ominion and humanoidsub7
No he actually had his first sexual experience at 9 and a gf he had sex w regularly at 15
his low iq and traumas left him mentally disabled though. mirin he managed to achieve what he wanted in life; dopamine rushes, fuck Stacies, being lusted by women even after his death like a celebrity.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
his low iq and traumas left him mentally disabled though. mirin he managed to achieve what he wanted in life; dopamine rushes, fuck Stacies, being lusted by women even after his death like a celebrity.
He had above average iq just 0 impulse control , a mongoloud failo

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
India is hard mode so I rot here
Fr man i went to this 'food street' with hot bitches everywhere but litterally no girl approached or even gave a serious ioi, it was all just stares and thats it

Fuck this country

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Meraki has a massive lay count, keep coping

Wtf his side is legit submammal

yeah. im one of the sanest in here which is crazy considering my life

well, wasnt born to be a subhuman

this guy is ugly af

Meraki has a massive lay count, keep coping
not hard to have a high lay count even if u look subhuman

no hot bitch fucks this gook abomination tho

props to @5.5psl, @androgenic, @quemirasmanv2 and @ConfusedBolivian for being brutally honest about their life instead of larping in this indian forum
Yeah Loox is probably one of the only legit ones

He sends images of his slays and has good advice , and @SteveRogers also can confirm

Baffles me how people would believe @WishIwasChico but not Loox

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SteveRogers
Yes everyone here is schizo

The rest of you guys are larping

Did merakli name change