Is this stack good or bad

Autismcel

Autismcel

Cabin Boy of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Zinc, magnesium, Omega-3 all daily

Should i add anything else?? I noticed that my body hair grew more (I'm probably a late bloomer)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, UZB_Strebl and socialcel
You are consuming basic stuff like "Zinc" and then you call it your stack :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Zeta, <6PSLcel and 4 others
No way people actually think that eating Zinc will make a difference in pretty much anything :lul:
It's proven to increase free T in men who were lacking it

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker

Should i add anything else?? I noticed that my body hair grew more (I'm probably a late bloomer)
cope, eat 10 eggs a day + overdose on biotin for eyebrows and lashes + abuse HGH

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Chrisssy, socialcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy

• JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Chrisssy, Jeww and 1 other person
Irrelevant anyways, your stack is bunch of minerals what maybe cause 0.5-1% difference in your height growth
Nigga i didn't mention anything about height wtf

i’m not joking nigga, Biotin is legit, as well as eggs for hair. What are you gonna say HGH is cope?
10 eggs a day??? Seriously??

HGH????? Please bro

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Then your stack is even more irrelevant, you aren't getting anything by consuming those things
More T and better hormones

Search abt what does zinc snd mag do to ur body

• +1
More T and better hormones

Search abt what does zinc snd mag do to ur body
well do what you do if it works but never call those things as your stack ever again

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Jeww
well do what you do if it works but never call those things as your stack ever again
Then what am i supposed to call them? 🤣 medications? Jfl

• +1
Then what am i supposed to call them? 🤣 medications? Jfl
stack is more serious term in .org, like using HGH or something what actually makes a difference in something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Jeww
most basic bitch award

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
stack is more serious term in .org, like using HGH or something what actually makes a difference in something
Good luck trying to get HGH without a prescription 🤣

And no, most users use 3-5+ supps and they call it a stack, it's just a shorter word

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
The absolute state of looksmax.org where cucks call their walgreens multivitamin a stack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd, Newguyaround, socialcel and 1 other person
Good luck trying to get HGH without a prescription 🤣

And no, most users use 3-5+ supps and they call it a stack, it's just a shorter word
nigga just tell your doc you’re suicidal and being short makes you feel weak and they’ll prescribe you HGH. Also tell him it’s not fair for 15 year old trannies to hop on T or Estrogen while you have to cope

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
“is this stack good or bad?” nïgga find out yourself jfl😂 just make sure to post pics of your new bones and facial hair after your T doubles or triples bro!!!
Let me guess, you got HGH and became a 6'7 slayer chad with insane bones???:soy: Please kill yourself retarded gray

Dumbass thinks getting HGH is easy

Let me guess, you got HGH and became a 6'7 slayer chad with insane bones???:soy: Please kill yourself retarded gray

nigga shut the fuck up, my doctor is going to prescribe me HGH in a month, rn i have to do gay coping mechanisms with my therapist. I just had to make her realize that nothing she said was gonna help me. My mom also played a part in this, i told her to tell the therapist that she (my mom) saw me roping (obviously lying) and she automatically gave me what i wanted, now i just have to wait

good luck coping with Zinc, magnesium, Omega-3😂 you fucking idiot

nigga shut the fuck up, my doctor is going to prescribe me HGH in a month, rn i have to do gay coping mechanisms with my therapist. I just had to make her realize that nothing she said was gonna help me. My mom also played a part in this, i told her to tell the therapist that she (my mom) saw me roping (obviously lying) and she automatically gave me what i wanted, now i just have to wait
good luck coping with Zinc, magnesium, Omega-3😂 you fucking idiot

Have fun getting a big ass jewish nose and having early heart disease lil bro 🤣 all for like 1 inch of extra height maximum
Screenshot 20240406 005542 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240406 005819 Samsung Internet

thats smart as fuck i should do that

Have fun getting a big ass jewish nose and having early heart disease lil bro 🤣 all for like 1 inch of extra height maximum
View attachment 2840803View attachment 2840802
i started puberty at 14 nigga fuck you, hopefully i reach 5’10 boyo🥹 anyways, try my method out, make them feel guilty and they’ll give it to you. jewish nose? early heart disease? we can’t afford to think about risks and only the rewards

i started puberty at 14 nigga fuck you, hopefully i reach 5’10 boyo🥹 anyways, try my method out, make them feel guilty and they’ll give it to you. jewish nose? early heart disease? we can’t afford to think about risks and only the rewards
I started puberty at like 14-15 too

But i don't think you're gonna grow taller than 5'6 with abnormally short parents bro. Sorry

Thousands of you have tried that before, before going to a therapist and getting exposed for lying.

Don't be like that dumbass
maybe because you have to make it seem real? sometimes i had to even cut myself before i went to therapy and used a dish washing cloth to make a red rope like circle around my neck. How am I gonna get exposed nigga? tell me?

I started puberty at like 14-15 too

But i don't think you're gonna grow taller than 5'6 with abnormally short parents bro. Sorry
ik it never began for me but it’s better than being an absolute midget, especially if you hit puberty late you can always have a clean diet until your growth plates close + abuse HGH and train like goggins.

maybe because you have to make it seem real? sometimes i had to even cut myself before i went to therapy and used a dish washing cloth to make a red rope like circle around my neck. How am I gonna get exposed nigga? tell me?
My nigga if you do that and actually hurt yourself they'l send your ass to a mental asylum instead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ik it never began for me but it’s better than being an absolute midget, especially if you hit puberty late you can always have a clean diet until your growth plates close + abuse HGH and train like goggins.
HGH will give me a few inches, maybe some bones and that’s a fat cock and that’s about it. I already have 70K saved due to let’s say not so clean money jfl😂 so i’ll be alright

Don't abuse HGH its retarded unless if you were giga manlet and had nothing to lose

Do it the safer route like me,

Buy zinc, mag, K3 and D3, omega 3 (optional) calcium and protein

Goyslop and sleep good

HGH will make your nose big af (unless if you can get rhino in the future) and has several other associated risks which is way they don't sell it without a prescription

My nigga if you do that and actually hurt yourself they'l send your ass to a mental asylum instead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
they’re giving me HGH so i already won, as for the bones part i told them that a way for me to cope is Mixed Martial Arts. I told them that i get my ass whooped and hurt because my browridge isn’t prominent enough to protect my eyes, my chin, jaw, and zygos aren’t strong enough to endure blows and that i can’t even release my anger for being a man let out that way. I manipulated them so fucking easily man

• JFL
HGH will give me a few inches, maybe some bones and that’s a fat cock and that’s about it. I already have 70K saved due to let’s say not so clean money jfl😂 so i’ll be alright
You won't go beyond your genetic limitation with HGH, it'll only ensure you get to it. It'll prob only add an extra inch if u were lucky

And shieet, it fr increase ur cock size???

they’re giving me HGH so i already won, as for the bones part i told them that a way for me to cope is Mixed Martial Arts. I told them that i get my ass whooped and hurt because my browridge isn’t prominent enough to protect my eyes, my chin, jaw, and zygos aren’t strong enough to endure blows and that i can’t even release my anger for being a man let out that way. I manipulated them so fucking easily man
U prob live in a third world country because if i did that I'll get my ass whooped by my parents after the doctors have sent me to a mental asylum for a week

Don't abuse HGH its retarded unless if you were giga manlet and had nothing to lose

Do it the safer route like me,

Buy zinc, mag, K3 and D3, omega 3 (optional) calcium and protein

Goyslop and sleep good

HGH will make your nose big af (unless if you can get rhino in the future) and has several other associated risks which is way they don't sell it without a prescription

You won't go beyond your genetic limitation with HGH, it'll only ensure you get to it. It'll prob only add an extra inch if u were lucky

And shieet, it fr increase ur cock size???
that’s what i’ve read on here, take it with a grain of salt. i mean HGH grows everything, so ig your cock could grow

U prob live in a third world country because if i did that I'll get my ass whooped by my parents after the doctors have sent me to a mental asylum for a week
nigga i’m from america

• JFL
that’s what i’ve read on here, take it with a grain of salt. i mean HGH grows everything, so ig your cock could grow
I thought that DHT grew your cock, not HGH?