Is this the power of Anavar (plus test-E)?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Sounds like a wonder drug tbh
Anavar
Anavar df

it seems to rape collagen though

Transformation

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I wish I had steroids ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

appearently stuff like anavar is not going to masculinize the face very much, highly androgenic compounds like tren do (this guy is 22yo)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and NarcyChadlite
haha no that is a famous bulgarian bodybuilder and hes on all sorts of roidz

Var is weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

Var is weak
var is weak indeed but its wayy better then natty

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5393
Yup I am going to cycle anavar, really does seem to be a wonder drug with low risks. PSL needs to keep this quiet if its legit.

Whats causing the aging is the testosterone tbh, seems unnecessary for people in 20s. Anavar will suppress you but not shut you down and with a good PCT you should bounce right back.
Who told you that it doesn't shut you down?

Yup I am going to cycle anavar, really does seem to be a wonder drug with low risks. PSL needs to keep this quiet if its legit.

Whats causing the aging is the testosterone tbh, seems unnecessary for people in 20s. Anavar will suppress you but not shut you down and with a good PCT you should bounce right back.
You still need test base for E

Var is weak
would have been to good to be true

appearently stuff like anavar is not going to masculinize the face very much, highly androgenic compounds like tren do (this guy is 22yo)

also the guy in this video did not actually look significantly different when comparing other videos

Eat clen, tren hard anavar it takes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

He looks good, but not good for the amount of gear he's taken and at such a young age. He's taken tren a few times.

He looks good, but not good for the amount of gear he's taken and at such a young age. He's taken tren a few times.
same thoughts, he tried a shitton of substances and once he looked really dry and lean at a high bodyweight, but most of the time he looked quite fat without really being much heavier or stronger, so could have been fake products.

they look disgusting, srsly i feel like vomiting

Nah, anavar increases collagen synthesis

Anavar doesn't do that. Anavar is extremely mild, it's the drug of choice for women. It's great if you want small solid gains with low sides, but it's not great for getting huge.

that guy is on more stuff

but its a good combination for amateurs

As always with every roid.... Hairloss = you lose your life. Fin does nothing against anavar hairloss btw

Don’t use anavar, use anadrol

steroids wont help you with losing fat

anavar is a weak steroid

it doesnt negatively impact collagen , actually opposite is true

This is more like tren test and masteron than anavar

No steroid for their hairlines