Need advice on first Test Only Cycle

H

hello12344

Diamond
Been weighing out pros and cons and I think it’s honestly worth it for me to just run one Test E cycle for the experience.

I don’t know all of the specific protocols to mitigate things like suppression, ED, hair loss, skin quality while on cycle yet. Im gonna do it the proper way by getting my bloodwork done throughout and shit. Need roidheads to give me a rundown on their experience. For reference, my dad went bald at like 28. No one else went bald in my extended family though, my dad claims he got it from his grandpa.

@ConfusedBolivian
Tag other roidcels

Been weighing out pros and cons and I think it’s honestly worth it for me to just run one Test E cycle for the experience.

I don’t know all of the specific protocols to mitigate things like suppression, ED, hair loss, skin quality while on cycle yet. Im gonna do it the proper way by getting my bloodwork done throughout and shit. Need roidheads to give me a rundown on their experience. For reference, my dad went bald at like 28. No one else went bald in my extended family though, my dad claims he got it from his grandpa.

@ConfusedBolivian
Tag other roidcels
What you want to achieve

What you want to achieve
Just want to put on like 5-10 lbs of pure muscle idk if that’s a stretch. I’m going to start the cycle after I fully cut down to 12% bf and pretty much just lean bulk with it.

I’ll obv be fine with less muscle as long as I can mitigate sides, so low doses would be fine w me as well.

Just want to put on like 5-10 lbs of pure muscle idk if that’s a stretch. I’m going to start the cycle after I fully cut down to 12% bf and pretty much just lean bulk with it.

I’ll obv be fine with less muscle as long as I can mitigate sides, so low doses would be fine w me as well.
U can achieve that natty lol in 1 year, dont roid wtf

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Ngl I was just checking my scalp for signs of thinning using my camera flash in a dark room. Crown looking kinda sus :forcedsmile: I might follow in my dads footsteps if I take test

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Ngl I was just checking my scalp for signs of thinning using my camera flash in a dark room. Crown looking kinda sus :forcedsmile: I might follow in my dads footsteps if I take test
Dut will halt hair loss from test only cycles.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Can add 15lbs in 4 motnhs
I’ve alr been lifting serious for about 2 years, how much natty muscle u think I can put on in a year? First 1.5 years I bulked hard from like 140-180 lbs (too much tbh). I’ve been cutting for the past 6ish months now and I’m down to 160 lbs (estimated 17%ish bf rn and goal is 12% before I start lean bulking).

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I’ve alr been lifting serious for about 2 years, how much natty muscle u think I can put on in a year? First 1.5 years I bulked hard from like 140-180 lbs (too much tbh). I’ve been cutting for the past 6ish months now and I’m down to 160 lbs (estimated 17%ish bf rn and goal is 12% before I start lean bulking).
2 years natty is nothing, stay on the natty path bro

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344