Is this the ultimate facepuller?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Skull illustrating the anatomic locations of the bone anchors

You scew an anchor to the maxilla but you put the other side of the elastics to sandra's bow instead of the mandible anchor
Letlts

You are pulling the whole maxilla forward instead of teeth
I might start to do it to users at home
dm me for more information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Darkstrand
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 331256

You scew an anchor to the maxilla but you put the other side of the elastics to sandra's bow instead of the mandible anchor
View attachment 331258
You are pulling the whole maxilla forward instead of teeth
I might start to do it to users at home
dm me for more information
I hate the name "sandra" bow, it always reminds me of that bitch who i used to date back when i was naive bluepilled kid, so many bad memories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
you will legit do this one people? I'm in make me your guinea pig, I'll be the first jordan Barrett

• +1
you will legit do this one people? I'm in make me your guinea pig, I'll be the first jordan Barrett
you dont have a recessed maxilla bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fosty and goat2x
not that good, the screws have a very high failure rate and get ripped out of the maxilla if you use more than 300g/side

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 6401
not that good, the screws have a very high failure rate and get ripped out of the maxilla if you use more than 300g/side
prob right
but its better than the dowden one
facepull combine with marpe or mse is the best

• +1
prob right
but its better than the dowden one
facepull combine with marpe or mse is the best
nah dowden and this distribute force the same exact way to the bone and u don’t need an invasive surgery, same as mse and marpe but they disrupt the sutures so they are best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
nah dowden and this distribute force the same exact way to the bone and u don’t need an invasive surgery, same as mse and marpe but they disrupt the sutures so they are best
no its not
this is all theoritical lol

• +1
no its not
this is all theoritical lol
They all apply a force directly to the bone, whether you screw something into the bone then pull the screw or push the bone directly doesn’t matter

X amount of force applied = x amount of force received there’s no special property about using screws

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
pretty sure those anchors have to be surgically inserted. You will be in a lot of pain unless this nigga gives you painkillers/anesthesia.

• +1
pretty sure those anchors have to be surgically inserted. You will be in a lot of pain unless this nigga gives you painkillers/anesthesia.
who cares about pain at this point lol, you think it'll be more painful than LL which I'm absolutely getting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
They all apply a force directly to the bone, whether you screw something into the bone then pull the screw or push the bone directly doesn’t matter

X amount of force applied = x amount of force received there’s no special property about using screws
The dowden only pulls the alveolar bone the maxllia doesnt follow it if ur after 15
and what u say about the screws are pure bullshit
"(teeth protraction)To avoid this side effect, different kinds of anchorage
protocols were described in the literature. First, artifi-
cially ankylosed teeth were used to reduce dental effects
[10]. Later, dental implants and surgical plates trans-
ferred the forces directly to the upper jaw [11,12].
To increase the skeletal effect on the maxilla, facemask
therapy is often combined with rapid maxillary expa-
nsion (RME). A stimulating effect on the midfacial su-
tures caused"
if u bone expanders u actually pull the bone forward
and i can give you more studies like this where they say that with screws it has more skeletal effect

Last edited:
  • +1
The dowden only pulls the alveolar bone the maxllia doesnt follow it if ur after 15
and what u say about the screws are pure bullshit
"(teeth protraction)To avoid this side effect, different kinds of anchorage
protocols were described in the literature. First, artifi-
cially ankylosed teeth were used to reduce dental effects
[10]. Later, dental implants and surgical plates trans-
ferred the forces directly to the upper jaw [11,12].
To increase the skeletal effect on the maxilla, facemask
therapy is often combined with rapid maxillary expa-
nsion (RME). A stimulating effect on the midfacial su-
tures caused"
if u bone expanders u actually pull the bone forward
bruh the alveolar ridge is only the bone the teeth are in, the roof of your mouth is your maxilla which is where the dowden distributes force to, copes appliance is something that would shift your alveolar ridge

? I mean obviously if you aren’t touching the teeth you aren’t going to move them but I’m not comparing screws the copes appliance, just the only way you can pull at a downwards angle (how orthos do) is using screws

I think u have a misconception about the dowden it doesn’t even touch the teeth all force goes directly to the maxilla

• +1
bruh the alveolar ridge is only the bone the teeth are in, the roof of your mouth is your maxilla which is where the dowden distributes force to, copes appliance is something that would shift your alveolar ridge

? I mean obviously if you aren’t touching the teeth you aren’t going to move them but I’m not comparing screws the copes appliance, just the only way you can pull at a downwards angle (how orthos do) is using screws

I think u have a misconception about the dowden it doesn’t even touch the teeth all force goes directly to the maxilla
i know its supposed to pull the palate not the teeth but its idiotic tbh
how is it fixed?
it should be fixed with screws to move the whole bone forward
im not even suprised that it didnt work for anyone
SS2712763 1

it would only move this part forward
u would achieve bimaxillary protrusion thats it

• +1
i know its supposed to pull the palate not the teeth but its idiotic tbh
how is it fixed?
it should be fixed with screws to move the whole bone forward
im not even suprised that it didnt work for anyone
View attachment 334194
it would only move this part forward
u would achieve bimaxillary protrusion thats it
Bro how can u move a single part of the maxilla forward, it doesn’t work that way if you move the front part of maxilla it isn’t just gonna stretch out jfl the back has to follow

and it’s fixed by fitting into the grooves of the palate and the upward force stabilizes it

• +1
Bro how can u move a single part of the maxilla forward, it doesn’t work that way if you move the front part of maxilla it isn’t just gonna stretch out jfl the back has to follow

and it’s fixed by fitting into the grooves of the palate and the upward force stabilizes it
Im not talking about the maxilla
Gr1 344

You will achieve this lol
I mean there are no studies on this so if u wanna experiment with ur face thats ok lol

• +1