Theory Is this true

qwep

qwep

Banned
Women cant be raped because sex is always a positive experience. You cannot complain about having sex too much. It would be similar to giving someone money without their consent. Would they complain about that?

I saw someone else write something similar to this on another forum but I cant find it and I agree that its true

X

x69

?????? ????
Women cant be raped because sex is always a positive experience. You cannot complain about having sex too much. It would be similar to giving someone money without their consent. Would they complain about that?

I saw someone else write something similar to this on another forum but I cant find it and I agree that its true

No it's not true. I wouldn't want some black fat women force me to have sex and steal my superior sperm.
I also wouldn't want a ugly deformed girl to like me since it's a blow to my ego.

These things come only from Incels who have no self-respect and accept everything. Would you want to get raped by some gay dude?
have some damn self-respect

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
No it's not true. I wouldn't want some black fat women force me to have sex and steal my superior sperm.
I also wouldn't want a ugly deformed girl to like me since it's a blow to my ego.

These things come only from Incels who have no self-respect and accept everything. Would you want to get raped by some gay dude?
have some damn self-respect
cope

L

Latebloomer10

Retired.
girl quit playing

Deleted member 3020

Deleted member 3020

wage slaving for surgery
only rape if a fat ugly sub 2 psl woman sucks ur dick and forces u to fuck her same goes for the opposite sex