Is this true

qwep

qwep

Banned
Women cant be raped because sex is always a positive experience. You cannot complain about having sex too much. It would be similar to giving someone money without their consent. Would they complain about that?

I saw someone else write something similar to this on another forum but I cant find it and I agree that its true

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6401
Women cant be raped because sex is always a positive experience. You cannot complain about having sex too much. It would be similar to giving someone money without their consent. Would they complain about that?

I saw someone else write something similar to this on another forum but I cant find it and I agree that its true

No it's not true. I wouldn't want some black fat women force me to have sex and steal my superior sperm.
I also wouldn't want a ugly deformed girl to like me since it's a blow to my ego.

These things come only from Incels who have no self-respect and accept everything. Would you want to get raped by some gay dude?
have some damn self-respect

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6401
No it's not true. I wouldn't want some black fat women force me to have sex and steal my superior sperm.
I also wouldn't want a ugly deformed girl to like me since it's a blow to my ego.

These things come only from Incels who have no self-respect and accept everything. Would you want to get raped by some gay dude?
have some damn self-respect
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
You act as if youre getting laid nonstop you think cause u put brah in your username it makes you cool

Anal isnt sex. Only penis and vagina counts
how r you ngl

• +1
Qwep you lack social awareness and you smell like lynx you fat nerd waster
accurate
qwep the type guy to go to the supermarket and forget what to buy

• +1
girl quit playing

only rape if a fat ugly sub 2 psl woman sucks ur dick and forces u to fuck her same goes for the opposite sex