Is tinder gold worth it for someone who has a good match rate?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I'm pretty sure tinder has gotten more expensive towards the summer bcuz don't remember it being 18 $ a month for tinder gold.

Anyway is the convivence of being able to swipe on just likes worth it? I need tinder plus minimum bcuz i change location as i have trips planned this summer.

Also how can you have thousands of likes if you're using gold? Are you just saving them for bragging rights bcuz can't you just swipe away the ugly girls and match with the hot ones meaning you shouldn't have any likes at all after swiping?

Tagging tinder slayers
@Lars @averagejoe @Niko69 @Amnesia @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Chadeep and Erik-Jón
What’s the point of changing location unless you’re doing experiments ? Just swipe when you’re there theory

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm pretty sure tinder has gotten more expensive towards the summer bcuz don't remember it being 18 $ a month for tinder gold.

Anyway is the convivence of being able to swipe on just likes worth it? I need tinder plus minimum bcuz i change location as i have trips planned this summer.

Also how can you have thousands of likes if you're using gold? Are you just saving them for bragging rights bcuz can't you just swipe away the ugly girls and match with the hot ones meaning you shouldn't have any likes at all after swiping?

Tagging tinder slayers
@Lars @averagejoe @Niko69 @Amnesia @Salludon
I usually wait for the sale whenever they offer gold for 50% off, and yes you should normally not have thousands of likes as it slows down you app, but you'll quickly become lazy and forget to swipe into them all. You should also be careful with having too many matches as the tinder app on your phone becomes almost impossible to use, and you have to use your laptop. It's alright to get gold as you get a free boost out of it I believe and can swipe endlessly and once you have enough likes you can just cancel subscription, I recommend getting gold, platinum doesn't seem worth it for me at least, and when you get gold swipe both in your home location and on the holiday spot so you maximize the use of your subscription (depending on if you're staying longer than a month)

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840, Prettyboy and 1 other person
What’s the point of changing location unless you’re doing experiments ? Just swipe when you’re there theory
More time for planning and already arranging plans beforehand which saves you time from swiping while you're on holiday

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted and Deleted member 7580
More time for planning and already arranging plans beforehand which saves you time from swiping while you're on holiday
True but I usually swipe left on girls who are far away or no location, bcz they’re probably just looking for followers

• +1
He's Moving to India. He wants to Pursue Hinduism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bogii, 11gaijin and 2 others
Why don't you buy Bumble Lifetime Subscription Its Cheaper in long run imo.

bcuz bumble is less off a hookup app than tinder
No its not? Who told you every app is a Hookup app if you look good enough. @Xangsane Maybe Hinge is only LTR oriented still normies find a way to violate the rules.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No its not? Who told you every app is a Hookup app if you look good enough. @Xangsane Maybe Hinge is only LTR oriented still normies find a way to violate the rules.
dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
bumble mogs hard tbh
girls respond rate way higher and higher quality girls and less bots

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Melo95 and 11gaijin
Tinder gold is fantastic if you have a decent match rate already (you should bother with tinder if you arent good looking anyways). I bought it when uit was off by 50% and by only right swiping on girls who already liked me (=100% match rate) , my elo skyrocketed. The day after the swiping spree, matches came in in the hundreds

best way to promote your socials, i do it for tiktok now

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
I usually wait for the sale whenever they offer gold for 50% off, and yes you should normally not have thousands of likes as it slows down you app, but you'll quickly become lazy and forget to swipe into them all. You should also be careful with having too many matches as the tinder app on your phone becomes almost impossible to use, and you have to use your laptop. It's alright to get gold as you get a free boost out of it I believe and can swipe endlessly and once you have enough likes you can just cancel subscription, I recommend getting gold, platinum doesn't seem worth it for me at least, and when you get gold swipe both in your home location and on the holiday spot so you maximize the use of your subscription (depending on if you're staying longer than a month)
How can you know about sales?

• +1
How can you know about sales?
I didn't want to have tinder gold or platinum once I had the matches i needed, so I didn't renew my subscription and after some day I got offered tinder gold for 50% of, so I might as well get it to run some experiments and so forth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
I didn't want to have tinder gold or platinum once I had the matches i needed, so I didn't renew my subscription and after some day I got offered tinder gold for 50% of, so I might as well get it to run some experiments and so forth
Mirin. But i mean is there a schedule or way to know when tinder gold will be cheaper?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Mirin. But i mean is there a schedule or way to know when tinder gold will be cheaper?
You have to subscribe to tinder for a month or two before you get discount apparently, I can't remember if my discount was also there between the first and second month as I upgraded to platinum. But I got the discount after second month expired

Attachments

• IMG_20220610_171934.jpg
    IMG_20220610_171934.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
You have to subscribe to tinder for a month or two before you get discount apparently, I can't remember if my discount was also there between the first and second month as I upgraded to platinum. But I got the discount after second month expired
I see thanks bro. Did you noticed a big diff between plat and gold in term of ratio, matches etc or its cope tbh

• +1
I see thanks bro. Did you noticed a big diff between plat and gold in term of ratio, matches etc or its cope tbh
Around 2% increase in matches I believe compared to gold

• JFL
  • +1
Around 2% increase in matches I believe compared to gold
Jfl at prioritary shit not worth it then.
Also, have u ever only used 1 acc and number or deleted like within a 1 month or so timespan?

• +1
Jfl at prioritary shit not worth it then.
Also, have u ever only used 1 acc and number or deleted like within a 1 month or so timespan?
Last account I had was 2-3 years ago, so this was a fresh account, new phone number, new pictures, new phone and so forth. I will cover all of this in the tinderthread which should be out within a week as well

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18840
Why don't you buy Bumble Lifetime Subscription Its Cheaper in long run imo.
apparantly bumble will kinda shadow ban you and force you to buy boosts if you take lifetime , since they can't get money out of you any other way anymore

jfl notice how the slayers have their own little club on an incel forum?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
It is worth it because you can farm a good ELO for yourself by only matching with those girls that liked you

bumble mogs hard tbh
girls respond rate way higher and higher quality girls and less bots
Interesting, a lot of other users reported the opposite. Why do you think you have such a disparity, is it cause bumble is harder to catfish then tinder and ur frequently seen as catfish to foids?