is training traps necessary to get a physique girls like ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
title, also is your back thickness important as in your mid traps, lower traps, rhomboids, erectors, and upper traps for attracting girls?

Personally the only muscles that matter for getting a good physique to attract girls is shoulders and lats. (albiet should still train every muscle group adquately)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You can never go wrong with training those, if ur a natty then they will never look too big so go for it

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and try2beme
You can never go wrong with training those, if ur a natty then they will never look too big so go for it
lol brutal your right, but that include's your shoulders too because shoulders and traps have so much androgens those are the first two muscles that blow up in size, fullness, and dryness when you go on steroids. Every natural has flat shoulders or beat down traps because no supra physological drugs can attain that.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and <6PSLcel
lol brutal your right, but that include's your shoulders too because shoulders and traps have so much androgens those are the first two muscles that blow up in size, fullness, and dryness when you go on steroids. Every natural has flat shoulders or beat down traps because no supra physological drugs can attain that.
Yup, that’s why after I finish my bench specialty program I’m going 2-3x on OHP per week

Yup, that’s why after I finish my bench specialty program I’m going 2-3x on OHP per week
Tbh, as a natural it's better build a strength base first, then switch to hypertrophy where you do more higher volume but now heavier weights due to the foundation of strength thats where its best.

• +1
Minimum requirement for a used up mtb in 2024
Download 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and sub5c3l
Yeah maybe, I can do 1/3/4 but my bench is behind so I’m running a specific program to bring it up to speed, once im fully at 1/2/3/4 which is a good base then I’ll be doing pure hypertrophy work
Tbh, as a natural it's better build a strength base first, then switch to hypertrophy where you do more higher volume but now heavier weights due to the foundation of strength thats where its best.

Yeah maybe, I can do 1/3/4 but my bench is behind so I’m running a specific program to bring it up to speed, once im fully at 1/2/3/4 which is a good base then I’ll be doing pure hypertrophy work
btw for back, all u need is wide lats, and thick upper back (rhomboids, traps and erectors).

• +1
Traps can make your shoulder not look as wide.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
1/2/3/4 as in 1 rep max or sets?

• +1
1/2/3/4 as in 1 rep max or sets?
1 I do 6 sets of 6 reps, 3 I can do 5 sets of 10, 4 I can do 3 sets of 3, whereas bench 🥲 man I struggle with 80kg

• +1
Reactions: buflek
1 I do 6 sets of 6 reps, 3 I can do 5 sets of 10, 4 I can do 3 sets of 3, whereas bench 🥲 man I struggle with 80kg
crazy

1pl8 is like 60kg with bar right? so u have strong shoulders, bench should be strong with that strength

• +1
crazy

1pl8 is like 60kg with bar right? so u have strong shoulders, bench should be strong with that strength
Ye my OHP is good, but on bench my weak point seems to be triceps, so I’m training tf out of them rn

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Ye my OHP is good, but on bench my weak point seems to be triceps, so I’m training tf out of them rn
close grip bp and nose breakers are the best for triceps imo

• +1
Traps look ugly asf and I would only recommend training them to u if u have naturally wide shoulders, cuz then they will give u a fuller look. But if ur shoulders are naturally narrow then dont train them

Notice how he looks better with medium-low thickness traps.

Traps can not be increased in size by training

• +1
Reactions: N1666