Is Tretinoin Worth it For Someone with No Acne

MoneyMogging

MoneyMogging

Banned
I hav a good skin and no acne but ordered tret anyways, my skin isn’t glowing tho and I haven’t gotten it yet.

tret won't make your skin "glow", it dries out your skin

ken carson on org

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I hav a good skin and no acne but ordered tret anyways, my skin isn’t glowing tho and I haven’t gotten it yet.
Why do you want glowy skin? That's for homosexuals, matte skin looks better.

tret won't make your skin "glow", it dries out your skin

ken carson on org
Yh initially cos ur skin isn't used to it, overtime it does make your skin glow, which is for faggots

it speeds up the cell turnover on your skin which inherently dries the skin
but what if i actually have a lot of acne and dry skin already shoudl i still use it?

There's something called moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
but what if i actually have a lot of acne and dry skin already shoudl i still use it?
your skin probably has a lot of acne because your skin is really dry and is overcompensating for it by producing lots of extra oil which is getting trapped in your pores.

tret should be last resort, try the basics like cleansing your face, exfoliating, using nourishing/hydrating serums and a good moisturizer (don't use western brands for any of these).

if you end up needing to use tretinoin anyways you will need to keep your skin extremely hydrated

• +1
your skin probably has a lot of acne because your skin is really dry and is overcompensating for it by producing lots of extra oil which is getting trapped in your pores.

tret should be last resort, try the basics like cleansing your face, exfoliating, using nourishing/hydrating serums and a good moisturizer (don't use western brands for any of these).

if you end up needing to use tretinoin anyways you will need to keep your skin extremely hydrated
my skin is just a faggot nigga thats what it is i tried all the normie shit like cleansers, moisturizers, any shit but it's cope for me always new acne appearing on my dry ass skin

my skin is just a faggot nigga thats what it is i tried all the normie shit like cleansers, moisturizers, any shit but it's cope for me always new acne appearing on my dry ass skin
switch products, i'll recommend you some if you want. my skin was horrible on western skincare and when i switched it immediately worked for me

• +1
  • +1
switch products, i'll recommend you some if you want. my skin was horrible on western skincare and when i switched it immediately worked for me
yes please recommend

• +1
Reactions: dad
Yeah why not, I use it when I don't get acne it gives me a glow.

I use tret from skinorac for anti ageing