• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 23558, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
every curry is a truecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 20996, Deleted member 22918 and 10 others
Also yes, I specifically chose this username to represent my lookslevel. People who have seen me can confirm I’m an untermensch.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24278 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
he's a larping chadpreet

he always talks about how his nose is crooked and big
but so is Gandy's nose, so?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
Are you ashamed to tell us really? Goes to show you’re from some kind of shithole that isn’t Pakistan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Ryan, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
he's a larping chadpreet

he always talks about how his nose is crooked and big
but so is Gandy's nose, so?
@Corleone come destroy this cope pls

Send me selfie in dm so I can confirm bhai

@TRUE_CEL show me one mogger that is curry

@TRUE_CEL show me one mogger that is curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Also yes, I specifically chose this username to represent my lookslevel. People who have seen me can confirm I’m an untermensch.
Didn't you get iois from european girls or am i not recalling correctly

I know his pictures were apparently "exposed" by some guy which they banned right after, but many users commented that wasn't really him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Send me selfie in dm so I can confirm bhai
JFL you’re gonna have fuel to fire me when there’s a Pakistani - Somali civil war on .org

Didn't you get iois from european girls or am i not recalling correctly
Yeah but I mean I’m objectively unattractive still. That’s besides the point. From an objective POV I’m a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24278
He’s not Pakistani, I know which shithole he is from.
i'm from brazil btw, but seriously, show me one mogger that is indian or pakistani, you can't! because they don't exist

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 20399
I know his pictures were apparently "exposed" by some guy which they banned right after, but many users commented that wasn't really him
That was a joke, I played along with it rather than saying from the get go it wasn’t me.

Yeah but I mean I’m objectively unattractive still. That’s besides the point. From an objective POV I’m a truecel.
What iois have you gotten? Lifefuel

i'm from brazil btw, but seriously, show me one mogger that is indian or pakistani, you can't! because they don't exist
They exist but why would I prove it? I honestly don’t care what you think.

Zayn Malik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
he likes the starting line so not to me

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
sallu bhai, zayn malik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
That was a joke, I played along with it rather than saying from the get go it wasn’t me.
Then why was he banned?

I specifically remember you saying "enjoy your ban"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What iois have you gotten? Lifefuel
Most are just eye contact and smiles but some were a lot more obvious than that. I should add I don’t count it if it comes from classmates (even if they walk up to me to say hi, ask questions about me since I just see it as them trying to get to know their classmates). If it doesn’t come from a stranger, I don’t see it as one.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
nvm your 2023cel, sallu is short for a person called salludon on this forum
Leave it bhai we don’t need to prove anything to anyone. 😬

• Love it
Reactions: sub5inchcel
JFL you’re gonna have fuel to fire me when there’s a Pakistani - Somali civil war on .org
I will send mine too if thats what you’ll need jfl at Somali paki war there’s like 5 piratecels here and 100 plus pakis

Even the top 0.0001% of the curries can't compete, their pheno + short height lower their smv to the ground

I will send mine too if thats what you’ll need jfl at Somali paki war there’s like 5 piratecels here and 100 plus pakis
Yeah zoomali niggers here are outnumbered. But there’s not that many of us. JFL.

Even the top 0.0001% of the curries can't compete, their pheno + short height lower their smv to the ground
You’re coping hard buddy. Plenty of south Asians who heightmog you.

You’re coping hard buddy. Plenty of south Asians who heightmog you.
Only tallish south Asian I’ve seen were pakis in my mousqe they on average ranged from 5,9 to 6,1 the Indians I’ve seen this far were height mogged by my sister 😂

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and sub5inchcel
Only tallish south Asian I’ve seen were pakis in my mousqe they on average ranged from 5,9 to 6,1 the Indians I’ve seen this far were height mogged by my sister 😂
Yeah depends, zoomali niggers are pretty tall but there’s guys who are at least 6’3” in my mosque. Like literally 5 guys.

Yeah depends, zoomali niggers are pretty tall but there’s guys who are at least 6’3” in my mosque. Like literally 5 guys.
Over for zoomali frame tho I’m packing 6.8 inch wrist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Gengar