Is @TRUE_CEL a truecel ?

Big nose = big cock and you have a big nose while I have a weird bumpy nose
I mean yeah but it’s like slightly bigger (or 1.2” on average) but that was on stretched length rather than erect length. I do admit my dick is above average, not sure if I can call it big.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
5'11 curry lightskin, not truecel

Mogs 99.99% of people you see on a daily basis
View attachment 2187903
Remember seeing this guy forthe first time about 15 years ago on the tv series heroes. Oh what it is to be young and naive, no blackpill, no rating people etc. At the time i thought he wasdark skinned jeet

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Also yes, I specifically chose this username to represent my lookslevel. People who have seen me can confirm I’m an untermensch.
Send a pic of you in DMs so I can rate you

And I want a darkskinned Dravidian poojeeta wifey, I can help you if you can help me.
Wanna marry one of my half beaner cousins? :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;
There is no definitive proof he got surgery. Everyone has their opinion so it is what it is. Phenotype if zayn? What? He literally looks asian, you don't look at him for the first time and think yep that's a white guy, no he looks very obviously asian/mixed which he is. His pheno is unique because he has white and asian dna mixed. There are pakistanis with same pheno, although not that common for obvious reasons because they're not mixed race.
you would guess he is middle eastern or half white half asian tbh , this is like saying jeremy meeks has black pheno

• JFL
  • Hmm...
you would guess he is middle eastern or half white half asian tbh , this is like saying jeremy meeks has black pheno
Zayn Malik looks Pakistani, not ME. Ask any Pakistani and they’ll tell you the same.

Zayn looks paki af jfl, he def doesn't look mena, and doesn't even look half white at all, especially when compared to most other half white south asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Henrypreet Curryvill
Cavill next to Curry mogger
53909ABD ABA2 4D68 821D 67B679BBD194

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 21661
JFL you’re gonna have fuel to fire me when there’s a Pakistani - Somali civil war on .org

There will be no war because the Somalis have already won. Total BBC Victory. Crushing Curry Deathnic Defeat.

jk bhai we good

sheesh those millionaire chadpreets are mogging the shit out of those mutt-americans.
Screenshot 2023 05 07 at 165025
Screenshot 2023 05 07 at 165113

Screenshot 2023 05 07 at 165310
Screenshot 2023 05 07 at 165335

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Gengar
There will be no war because the Somalis have already won. Total BBC Victory. Crushing Curry Deathnic Defeat.

jk bhai we good
“BBC” is jareer cope what kind of zoomali are you? 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Gengar
was nuts to watch. the dude on the left also looks a lot like the indian version of @badg96
screenshot-2023-05-07-at-16-53-10-png.2189179
Ffs I won’t forget to watch this stuff tomorrow. 🤧

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
“BBC” is jareer cope what kind of zoomali are you? 😭

What cope? It's true. Somalis, just like our Jareer bretheren, have the BBC.

Never measured formally but my dick is a little less than an iPhone 14 plus.

What cope? It's true. Somalis, just like our Jareer bretheren, have the BBC.

Never measured formally but my dick is a little less than an iPhone 14 plus.
No one thinks about East Africans but jareers when it comes to dick size.

Go measure formally and also your girth, not just length.

Fag experiemnts

I just hit 18 bhai I'm p much JB, why are you asking for my penile measurements?

View attachment 2189945

I just hit 18 bhai I'm p much JB, why are you asking for my penile measurements?
That’s some weird as flex bud, scientists have measured 17 year old cocks too en masse. No excuses unless you’re just jareercoping despite it not applying to you.

That’s some weird as flex bud, scientists have measured 17 year old cocks too en masse. No excuses unless you’re just jareercoping despite it not applying to you.

There is no Jareercope, Somali BBC is the truest BBC

YOU

No one thinks about East Africans but jareers when it comes to dick size.

My dick is slightly bigger than a Samsung a13, what are you gonna do about it???

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
My dick is slightly bigger than a Samsung a13, what are you gonna do about it???
Eh wtf is that kinda question? Won’t do shit, you expect me to touch it? Get outta here weirdo.

was nuts to watch. the dude on the left also looks a lot like the indian version of @badg96
screenshot-2023-05-07-at-16-53-10-png.2189179
Looks more like a (even more) curry version of @the BULL to me

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Talk to @Komesarj89.
Show me your face in pms, you know I won't dox jfl cause you got mine already, please Bhai I need to see you

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Show me your face in pms, you know I won't dox jfl cause you got mine already, please Bhai I need to see you
I honestly don’t feel comfortable. I have only sent it to one person who has long left this community. And I have met up with someone here before, they verified publicly that I’m a subhuman.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278