Is @TRUE_CEL a truecel ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Title :Comfy:
@TRUE_CEL
nose and skinny-fat body kind of make him truecel, nothing beyond fixing though :Comfy: would still be a catch if he went back to the motherland.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, sub5inchcel and Gengar
@Corleone basically said “his nose really is subhuman.”
snl tech support GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I’ll send you my pic as collateral if your dat scared
I got more at stake here bhai, no offense. Jew mods might even demote me from not wanting to associate with a subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and mecha72
nose and skinny-fat body kind of make him truecel, nothing beyond fixing though :Comfy: would still be a catch if he went back to the motherland.
No bhai I got mogged brutally there. I’m still among the lowest of the low there. You’re just too kind.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, rand anon, Corleone and 1 other person
No bhai I got mogged brutally there. I’m still among the lowest of the low there. You’re just too kind.
maybe I'm just bad at differentiating between Pakistanis and Indians, watching Ice poseidon roaming the streets of india I can totally see you mogging a lot of them there.

funniest stuff for me to be exposed to curries in their natural habitat interacting with degenerate selfie-stick westerners

• JFL
maybe I'm just bad at differentiating between Pakistanis and Indians, watching Ice poseidon roaming the streets of india I can totally see you mogging a lot of them there.
JFL bhai I just clicked that and I just see some Delhi dweller sleeping. 😵‍💫

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Corleone and Deleted member 24278
So in conclusion, TRUE_CEL is a truecel

• +1
JFL bhai I just clicked that and I just see some Delhi dweller sleeping. 😵‍💫
roams the streets of india by day and sleeps at night, I never saw curries in their natural habitat before, it is mesmerizing.

• JFL
Wtf nigga you are not allowed to see peoples IP
I am not allowed to reveal where anyone is from. That’s why I asked him to test him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and Corleone
I am not allowed to reveal where anyone is from. That’s why I asked him to test him.
Is there anybody here from North Korea or Cuba ?

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, latincell95 and ⠀ℒ⠀
My ip leaks everytime I post here, when are you going to fix this issue?

• So Sad
Cuba? Jfl I knew you were from some shithole just by the way you type
Jfl I'm not from there but I'm curious if there is an user who lives there considering most people there don't have the luxury of a good internet connection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and ⠀ℒ⠀
Jfl I'm not from there but I'm curious if there is an user who lives there considering most people there don't have the luxury of a good internet connection
I know you aren't was just trying to get a reaction sorry I failed

• JFL
1 is giga surgerymaxxed, other is half white, out of 260 million people
he is not surgeymaxxed keep coping also half white is irrelevant since ppl ligheter than him cna be found in north pakistan there

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
there are mogger pakistanis tho, like @ascendedd

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Also yes, I specifically chose this username to represent my lookslevel. People who have seen me can confirm I’m an untermensch.
Cap you showed me your pic last year you’re a tiktok maxxed mogger and don’t look curry

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and JohnDoe
1 is giga surgerymaxxed, other is half white, out of 260 million people
Cope, 1 is one of the biggest chads on this forum no surgeries and other statement is irrelevant because tons of pakistanis have the same color or even whiter than zayn, i have cousins almost as white as english people. It's not that uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and sub5inchcel
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24278
Bhai would I be subhuman in Pakistan? :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

• JFL
roams the streets of india by day and sleeps at night, I never saw curries in their natural habitat before, it is mesmerizing.
So I gotta wait 12 hours before I see him in action? Wanna see. Perhaps I will spot @forevermirin.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Cope, 1 is one of the biggest chads on this forum no surgeries and other statement is irrelevant because tons of pakistanis have the same color or even whiter than zayn, i have cousins almost as white as english people. It's not that uncommon.
it is common knowledge that salludon hot surgery its super obviuos, the lightness of his skin dorsnt mattet his phenotype isnt like that of any pakistani

Cap you showed me your pic last year you’re a tiktok maxxed mogger and don’t look curry
Must have been a LARP because I haven’t sent a full picture to anyone?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
it is common knowledge that salludon hot surgery its super obviuos, the lightness of his skin dorsnt mattet his phenotype isnt like that of any pakistani
Keep coping, Pakistani surgeons are awful. They couldn’t do it. Plus he’s too poor to go to another country to have it done.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and sub5inchcel
Is there anybody here from North Korea or Cuba ?
I don’t know about NK but I doubt any Cubans from the motherland are posting here. No internet plus too busy either fucking, partying, or starving

• Woah
He mogs me by 0.5-1 psl for sure. 5'11 and 4 inch flaccid, brutally mogs me. It's ogre for me
No I don’t bhai. I’ll show you my pic that I sent to @Corleone.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, rand anon and JohnDoe
There is no definitive proof he got surgery. Everyone has their opinion so it is what it is. Phenotype if zayn? What? He literally looks asian, you don't look at him for the first time and think yep that's a white guy, no he looks very obviously asian/mixed which he is. His pheno is unique because he has white and asian dna mixed. There are pakistanis with same pheno, although not that common for obvious reasons because they're not mixed race.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Gengar and sub5inchcel
He mogs me by 1-2 PSL but I'm an inch taller than him.

He mogs me by 1-2 PSL but I'm an inch taller than him.
Kys you’re literally a spic-passing mogger. Meanwhile I look like a jeet.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21661
Kys you’re literally a spic-passing mogger. Meanwhile I look like a jeet.
Big nose = big cock and you have a big nose while I have a weird bumpy nose

• Hmm...
i'm from brazil btw, but seriously, show me one mogger that is indian or pakistani, you can't! because they don't exist
Mogs 99.99% of people you see on a daily basis
11B13293 A522 4119 A5A8 9FF3DD03E29D

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person