Is Truheight Cope? (HEIGHTMAXXING)

Malu

Malu

6'4 Heightpilled Tyrone Lite 🇪🇹 (2021 banned)
I've been seeing a lot of ads for truheight pills and gummies and although I am usually pretty skeptical of any sort of supplements that promise an increase in height I feel like it has become too widespread to be a complete scam. Also, if it is cope, is there anything else to take other than MK, Aaromatase inhibitors and HGH? I've tried to steer clear from those since they fuck with your liver/kidneys and I don't need an extra inch that bad. LMK ur thoughts

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
read the ingredients, its underdosed bullshit, laughable even

tips for you

aromasin + milk d3 k2 calorie surplus hgh = height

milk can be calcium supplements, if ur allergic/lactose intolerant

• +1
Reactions: Malu and looks>books
Truheight is just vitamins and ashwaganda jfl. That will help with increasing growth and bone density during puberty, but you could probably get everything for cheaper just buying the raw materials.

as long as you’re healthy and eating enough everything besides roids and ai is cope lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Malu, looks>books and 1 other person
read the ingredients, its underdosed bullshit, laughable even

tips for you

aromasin + milk d3 k2 calorie surplus hgh = height

milk can be calcium supplements, if ur allergic/lactose intolerant
You need at the very least a growth hormone secretagouge. I did this exact protocol GOMAD d3 and k2 and saw no results until I took MK

I've been seeing a lot of ads for truheight pills and gummies and although I am usually pretty skeptical of any sort of supplements that promise an increase in height I feel like it has become too widespread to be a complete scam. Also, if it is cope, is there anything else to take other than MK, Aaromatase inhibitors and HGH? I've tried to steer clear from those since they fuck with your liver/kidneys and I don't need an extra inch that bad. LMK ur thoughts
TruScam

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Climber