Is u was fat during puberty and roping ur potential stuntage

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Copium stop coping

If u have the paranoid impression to have stunted ur penis and height growth during puberty being overweight don't worry here is a true cope to ur mind

U need just to remember and assure you that ur belly was parralel to ur back and that ur body morphology wasn't pear shaped, so if it was the case u have clearly non existent or very low visceral fat or abdominal fat opposed to subcutaneous fat

When u sit ur subcutaneous fat is compressed and show more ofc but it is in the form of beads and not like a compressed balloon like in the case of visceral fat

To cope more subcutaneous fat is a type of survival fat like brown fat too and is generally harmless in overweight dosing so between 25 and 30 BMI, baby have brown fat and look overweight but they are clearly at the peak of growth despite this brown fat all over their body and particularly in the abdominal area, it should stunt growth hormone normally but u can see it is not the case, as opposition u will never see a baby with visceral fat

2 serious articles to promote my point despite plenty others :

Low to high risk avatars v2

Here was my frame as aswell before exercising, I was 96 kg for 182 cm full sedentary from 18 to 26, how can this be the shape of an unhealthy overweight motherfucker tell me? My aromatase production is probably low or healthy because all my fat is spared in the subcutaneous fat of my whole body as some north populations like vikings

IMG 20220221 211356

IMG 20220221 211020 edit 7367693163458

IMG 20220221 210935

IMG 20220221 210928

In fact visceral fat or abdominal fat called deep fat is the real true metabolic enemy, now u can cope ur past and follow the path of serenity

Copium stop coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Mirin proportional frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AlexBrown84, mortis and 1 other person
Mirin proportional frame.
Keep in mind I was 96 kg for 181-182 cm so in the 29 BMI range full sedentary, u can be overweight and healthy if u carry only sub. fat in ur whole body

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Over for me. I can't lose my belly from my early teens. About 20-25% body fat but was 40%

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Over for me. I can't lose my belly from my early teens. About 20-25% body fat but was 40%
I think if u let urself go after 25-30 BMI stage with the impact on ur stomach and face it is only ur fault because there is a comfortable marg from 18 to 30 BMI so enough time to react but maybe u was depressed or suicidal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I think if u let urself go after 25-30 BMI stage with the impact on ur stomach and face it is only ur fault because there is a comfortable marg from 18 to 30 BMI so enough time to react but maybe u was depressed or suicidal
I was delusional I was like 11-12 so yeah sad

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx