Is ulna measurement a cope ?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
I have a 29cm right ulna and roughly 30cm ulna on the left ( ofc the left is bigger 😂) , but im 5'6 (16) can i grow to 5'10-5'11 my wingspan is around 5'10

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Bump faggots

Yes it's cope. Trust.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and mayo mogger
@horizontallytall

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I have a 29cm right ulna and roughly 30cm ulna on the left ( ofc the left is bigger 😂) , but im 5'6 (16) can i grow to 5'10-5'11 my wingspan is around 5'10
Indians seem to have longer ulna due to climate and certain enviromental factors, most indians with 29 cm ulna in madhya pradehs were like 170 to 173 cm , i have 29 and i am 184 cm i have really broad shoulders and torso(cold adaptation) same as my dad who is same height

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Do u have any pic of body ,also whats your age

• +1
My wingspan is 190cm(6'3)

• +1
Indians seem to have longer ulna due to climate and certain enviromental factors, most indians with 29 cm ulna in madhya pradehs were like 170 to 173 cm , i have 29 and i am 184 cm i have really broad shoulders and torso(cold adaptation) same as my dad who is same height
I have broad shoulders for my height alteast

• +1
I'm scared to do my measurements

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and horizontallytall
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and horizontallytall
  • +1
Idk why my parents cannot accept that im going to be short lmfao they keep yapping about muhh play basketball bettaa ,
My parents were opposite and told me height is cope and shit cause they both above average tall, thankfull i grew like 5 inches after 17 am getting hgh soon in a month or two to reach my max potential of 191.5 cm

• +1
Meus pais foram opostos e me disseram que altura é uma coisa boa e merda, porque ambos estão acima da média de altura, felizmente eu cresci uns 12 centímetros depois das 17h, ficando alto em um ou dois meses para atingir meu potencial máximo de 191,5 cm
Mano, eu tenho uma ulna de 26 cm, tenho 5'Bro, I have a 26 cm ulna, I'm 5'4.6, I didn't have a growth spurt, I'm going to be 17, I'm 46 centimeters wide, I was more than 17 cm a year ago, now it's close to 18 centimeters, no I don't have hair on the inside of my thigh, how high do you think I can get it?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mayo mogger
Everything to measure height is cope except measuring standing height. I have big ulna and wingspan 6" greater than my height

• +1
Mano, eu tenho uma ulna de 26 cm, tenho 5'Bro, I have a 26 cm ulna, I'm 5'4.6, I didn't have a growth spurt, I'm going to be 17, I'm 46 centimeters wide, I was more than 17 cm a year ago, now it's close to 18 centimeters, no I don't have hair on the inside of my thigh, how high do you think I can get it?
Im not sure what do you mean by the thigh hair, tanner stage im assuming? It is very unlikely that you will grow past 5'8 now imma be honest

• +1
imagine having a shit tier ulna. just rope at that point

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and horizontallytall
Não tenho certeza do que você quer dizer com pêlos na coxa, estágio de bronzeamento, presumo? É muito improvável que você ultrapasse os 5'8, agora vou ser honesto
Tudo bem, mano Alright bro, I only grew 1 inch last year

• +1
Whats the point im still manlet , 30 cm ulna is like for a 6'3 person
just ldar bro, foids demand 50 cm ulna so u can finger her deep as fuck