Is V-Line lifting band legit for jawmaxx?

F

FromIncelToChad

Iron
Hello guys, it's my first post on the forum here and I have a bit of saggy jawline and I saw this video on youtube :

It's a product that lifts pour face making the fat under your jaw looks less saggy.
I would like to know if any of you guys on this forum actually tried this. Is it a scam or legit?

I don’t know anything about this product but : NO. genetics or surgery

Hello guys, it's my first post on the forum here and I have a bit of saggy jawline and I saw this video on youtube :

It's a product that lifts pour face making the fat under your jaw looks less saggy.
I would like to know if any of you guys on this forum actually tried this. Is it a scam or legit?

Bro instead of using temporary shit like this, just leanmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SexyMofo, Warlow and 1 other person
I believe they make you wear something like this after your have lipo under the chin, so there may be some merit to it. But I think you're meant to wear it near enough all day, not just for an hour at a time..

How much of an affect it can have if you've not actually had any fat removal done I'm not sure. I'm not really convinced by the before and afters in the video.

Last edited:
I think i'll just do Kybella surgery, I have a prominent jaw but I still have fat under the chin somehow

I think i'll just do Kybella surgery, I have a prominent jaw but I still have fat under the chin somehow
Kybella is legit, you’ll probably need a few treatments tho for noticeable results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back