Is vitamin C serum cope

D

Deleted member 16677

aspie
Worth the money?

hard to say because most of the comparison i've seen have been serum + other shit
in some comparison there was absolutely no difference
and lot of them were giga frauded (different lighting)
I personally used it for 6 months (paula's choice) and haven't seen anything but idk maybe give it a try if you want to brighen your skin a bit (it's really hard to judge muh collagen production)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
Depends on what you are using it for, I had a dark spot ( discoloration from acne ) on my face for like 3 years that I could clearly see in photos in like all lightings, but I used this Vitamin C thing for like 1-3 months (i dont remember) and now I cant see the dark spot anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 16677
no it def helps acne scars and lightens dark circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
Worth the money?
The only one I can see is actually worth it is the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic.

All Vitamin C serums these days are based off this formulation. But since the Skinceuticals Vit C is patented, other companies have to make variations to their formulations to not get sued. These variations cause their formulations to be less effective then the Skinceuticals version.

The Skinceuticals is also backed by tons of studies which show noticeable improvement, you can search them up.

It’s mad expensive though so I didn’t bother with it and went to Tretinoin instead.

Absolutely worked for me. It's also incredibly cheap.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron