Is washing your face and moisturizer cope

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
I only use tret at night
 
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I've been doing this for around a decade. I still look young as fuck.

I used to do it because I had acne in my teens. But I continues and my skin is clear as fuck and I look at least 5 years younger than my age.

People here will say it's cope. But moisturisemaxxing is long term and you'll be thankful when you're older.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Htobrother
I've been doing this for around a decade. I still look young as fuck.

I used to do it because I had acne in my teens. But I continues and my skin is clear as fuck and I look at least 5 years younger than my age.

People here will say it's cope. But moisturisemaxxing is long term and you'll be thankful when you're older.
moisturizer does NOTHING for anti aging it just makes your skin softer
only skin product for preventing skin aging is sunscreen, rest just improves your collagen production, clear acne and cover sun related spots
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It depends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
moisturizer does NOTHING for anti aging it just makes your skin softer
only skin product for preventing skin aging is sunscreen, rest just improves your collagen production, clear acne and cover sun related spots
Cope. Vit E has anti ageing properties. Vit C has skin clearing properties.

I agree high SPF protection is definitely something that is important though.
 
Cope. Vit E has anti ageing properties. Vit C has skin clearing properties.

I agree high SPF protection is definitely something that is important though.
vit E is supposed to protect you from free radicals which means you could get the same effect by just not being exposed to smoke
 
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
vit E is supposed to protect you from free radicals which means you could get the same effect by just not being exposed to smoke
Yeah, and vit C helps your to process carbs, which you can simply not eat.
All synthetic vitamins are fake anyway.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
26
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Clqs
Replies
21
Views
105
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
truedexy
Replies
21
Views
99
try2beme
try2beme
polio
Replies
1
Views
24
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
got.daim
Replies
4
Views
24
got.daim
got.daim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top