Htobrother
I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2019
- Posts
- 22,279
- Reputation
- 21,807
I only use tret at night
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
moisturizer does NOTHING for anti aging it just makes your skin softerI've been doing this for around a decade. I still look young as fuck.
I used to do it because I had acne in my teens. But I continues and my skin is clear as fuck and I look at least 5 years younger than my age.
People here will say it's cope. But moisturisemaxxing is long term and you'll be thankful when you're older.
Cope. Vit E has anti ageing properties. Vit C has skin clearing properties.moisturizer does NOTHING for anti aging it just makes your skin softer
only skin product for preventing skin aging is sunscreen, rest just improves your collagen production, clear acne and cover sun related spots
vit E is supposed to protect you from free radicals which means you could get the same effect by just not being exposed to smokeCope. Vit E has anti ageing properties. Vit C has skin clearing properties.
I agree high SPF protection is definitely something that is important though.
Yeah, and vit C helps your to process carbs, which you can simply not eat.vit E is supposed to protect you from free radicals which means you could get the same effect by just not being exposed to smoke