Is watching true crime a feminine trait?

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
I'm currently listening to Chris Watts being interviewed by FBI in prison

I can easily fall asleep to such content. It feels to me very calming and is fascinating on multiple levels.

Reason I ask is because a lot of women read the true crime magazines and consume such content, perhaps more so than men. There's a YT'er who does her makeup while talking about serial killers and much more.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Klasik01
30+ year old mom trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Jova, 97baHater and 1 other person
I'm currently listening to Chris Watts being interviewed by FBI in prison

I can easily fall asleep to such content. It feels to me very calming and is fascinating on multiple levels.

Reason I ask is because a lot of women read the true crime magazines and consume such content, perhaps more so than men. There's a YT'er who does her makeup while talking about serial killers and much more.

Low T activities

you should be the one in the stories. Low T trait watching true crime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skeet, Deprived and Sprinkles
Yes. The Oxygen network started as a network focused on providing programing for women. But the true crime shows eventually out numbered the other programs on the network and they switched to being only a true crime network.

You should be committing the crimes instead

You should be committing the crimes instead
I've been to prison, but it wasn't fun. It even had female guards who made fun of the incels. Never again! (That means I'll probably have to kms if I go ER)

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine